Reviews for The Golden Giants Tour
PreciousJuls chapter 49 . 9/26/2013
I really loved them and truely enjoyed reading your story. I have 2 brothers and 3 sons so I totally understood where Bella was coming from ;)
KJsMom chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Read this and I loved this Bella and Edward. I fell in love with them. I hope you keep writing, and I will follow you.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/17/2013
ok, still love this story! i read it a while back and was perusing my options when i came back across this. still made me laugh my ass off!
Kmserenity chapter 49 . 9/17/2013
Loved it! Thanks for your words :-))
bethers7477 chapter 49 . 9/13/2013
Great story! Thank you so very much!
Sarah chapter 49 . 9/8/2013
That was the best story I've read in a while! You're amazing! Thank you for finishing the story. And the way you ended it was perfect!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/8/2013
Perfect story. I read it the whole way through. I just couldn't stop!
halojones chapter 49 . 9/9/2013
Wow I really really love this fic so much-I got out of the ff habit for awhile now and haven't really read much and then I got rec'd this from a friend and zoomed through all the chapters very quickly. What a great dynamic between bella and her brother and Edward, I love all the banter and wit you brought to it. Thanks!
momma2fan chapter 49 . 9/2/2013
Thanks for writing. I would love to know what happens with them in the future. Great job.
sunfleur chapter 35 . 8/23/2013
Ah, yes. Steak and bj day.
Chicsarah chapter 49 . 8/22/2013
Really cute story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
Knit Bit chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
Thank you for a wonderful read. I loved their banter. I couldn't put this fic down. Truly, a great story. Thank you also, for leaving it up so that I could stumble upon it. :)

Wish you well,
Knit Bit
Emmalne3 chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
...but you do it so well! Guess it's worth your 'anxiety' to us readers.
*grin* and thank you! Whew...
iheartcupcakes83 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Loved this Edward and Bella's story was so sweet! Would love to see a future take! Little smellas and fancy pants :) hehe
Hhays3 chapter 49 . 7/25/2013
Such a great story! I laughed the whole way through! Thanks for sharing!
2,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »