Reviews for The Golden Giants Tour
kalibean chapter 49 . 7/21/2013
Very cute story... I needed a cup o happy today and this did the trick.
Alicia23 chapter 49 . 7/21/2013
Love love love love love this story! Could not go to sleep until in finished it. I love the friendship that developed between Edward and Bella and the slow burn. I could really feel the deep connection between the two of them. I'm going to now put Merch Girl on alert because in very hopeful to see these guys again! :) Also putting you on alert to see what awesomeness you write next!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/7/2013
thank you / LOVED the story line.
ann71 chapter 49 . 6/24/2013
great story !
2amlovesick chapter 49 . 6/1/2013
This story is fantastic. An awesome adventure. Thank you for sharing. :)
CynMar Rom chapter 49 . 5/22/2013
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so cute! I loved it! :)
Much love!
kokobun chapter 49 . 5/17/2013
i loved your story!
terrabella chapter 49 . 5/13/2013
Very fun story! Loved every chapter!
RaineyDazeDestiny chapter 49 . 5/8/2013
Loved this story !
Justchillingandliving chapter 49 . 4/20/2013
aww that was such a sweet story i really enjoyed it thanks for your time and dedication
strangevisions chapter 49 . 4/15/2013
Wow, this story was funny and cute and oh so sweet and so real like something like this could totally happen. What would happen of a sad and single loner like me if it was'nt for awesome story writers like you. Your fluff keeps me from buying a buncha cats ;P
strangevisions chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Hey, i realise that you wrote that AN at the top of this chapter a while back, but it kinda made me sad. A writer puts a lot of effort in their work, especially in our fandom where money is not the incentive, us readers should be grateful for that. We are. This is a real fun story.
Robstenseabreeze chapter 49 . 4/9/2013
OMFG. I was absolutely and utterly fucking captivated by this story. It's not the usual type of fanfic I would read, but I'm glad I did. I truly fell in love with it. I'm gonna marry this story someday! Lol.
I loved this Edward and Bella, and I was pleasantly surprised of their interactions. Like, how they became friends before turing their relationship to a romantic one.
Congratulations on this fascinating story. I seriously consider it one of the best things I've ever read. And I've read countless fanfics, trust me.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I'll probably re-read it someday. ;)
writtenbyabdex chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
I hate morning breath. Who ever thought it was sexy... bleck
writtenbyabdex chapter 11 . 4/9/2013