Reviews for Young Justice is Cruising
How did you do t chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
That is werid I'm named Chris and my bro is named Matt and he is older than me.
Maddie chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Best ever! I laughed at the 'chalant and spitfire' moment.! GOLD!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Can you hurry up with a new chapter please?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
I love your story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
LouissaSpitfire chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
I remembered the Iphone thing XD

I looked for Blue Ear, you're right it's a really nice and touching story (that's why we love Marvel)
LouissaSpitfire chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Best Batman joke i've ever heard (read, actually XD)
LouissaSpitfire chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
So fluffy, sweet, really nice chapter :)
LouissaSpitfire chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
hehe, the boyfrieand card XD I love this
LouissaSpitfire chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Finally, the review button decied to show up again to me. I read it all, but I couldn't review :/ Loved it :D
20 minutes chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
uh huh, they took down my Hunger Games fanfic because it was "against the rules and policies." yet, i saw horribly written stories that were twice as "bad" and "against the rules and policies" as mine, and i still see them! honestly, why cant reviewers/readers help with the stories? i didnt even get a warning saying that if i didnt take it down myself, they would, which i've seen on others'. it made me so angry!

Double K Kitty Kamando chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
I am too lazy to log in...And I'm with you! One of my Pokemon (don't judge) stories was taken off. This is just sad
YJ-Lover chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
You go Abbie :D

Count me in on this. I was one of the authors who's stories got deleted - Karaoke Justice 02 & Young Justice Spoilers. And I agree with you on the matter. It is OUR story therefore it is OUR choice to delete it or not. If people can write crack, whump, lemons, ect ect then why can we not have interactive reviewer stories hmm?
ZS chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
I want them to go to the carribean & hav a pirate sword fight!
GIRLWONDER chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
When I saw this Updated i made this really weird noise tht sounded like a happy seal

Yea ywice a week yea twice a week

I miss the boyfriend card already

They should go to Australia There's pretty hot guys there

Peace home skillet bisquite with a side o orange juice