Reviews for Beautiful Lie
OrangeLatte chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
One of my most favorite stories here) Every word and every sentence is like a little tasty pancake to eat and enjoy. Grimm-Shiro friendly bickering is hilarious, and Shiro alone is the most humourous guy ever.
Olinek chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
So how it will go from here? WIll Shiro help? What now? I hate Shuhei and I love when somebody use him for a scumb bag character part. The ass kicking he gets ahhh made my day :)
I really enjoy Shiro in here he's a lot of fun, his conversation with Grimmjow just pricless :D :D

Hope to see the next part, and a happy GrimmIchigo time :)
OliveMadness chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Well, that was cool! :3 can't wait to see what happens next! yaaay!
TokenAsian chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Love it
caribou.and.cake chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Ohhh, you naughty little tease. You sure do know how to keep a girl on the edge of her seat, I'm telling ya. I'm sure I don't have to tell you I'm simply salivating all over my keyboard here in anticipation of what's to come. Serially. :3
AmericanTragedy chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Yeah baabeh~ Ya stories are always awesome on a stick:P
faithNfantasy chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
"Guess who's back? Back Again. Tori's back tell a friend." I am so glad you are back Tor, I have been missing your stories so much! But at least you came back with a bang aye? Between the promise of you and Gabs teaming up and this wonderful fic, you have made me soooooo HAPPY. I have to say that no matter hwat Grim does you always make me love him. I mean yea he fucked Shiro and wanted to hurt Ichi, but he so vulnerable and protective and well just in love that I can't be mad at him. And Shiro is just wonderful. I love that you gave him an actual name and personality plus. I mean between him being a slutty, stoner, with slightly incestious tendencies and the nickname she gives people, i just LOVE him. I mean who the hell could not love someone so free? Anyway please update soon dear? Pretty please? I hope you update Red Dead Bleach as you did leave Ichi and Nel in peril but I love this story so much that if idk you popped out chapter 3 soon I'd be super happy. Thanks for coming back to the ff world Tor!

XO,

FNF
XxCatorixX chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
story added to favorites...enough said! :)

no really...i love it...

please continue soon!
Lioange chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
*raise my... Finger* yeah. i know. I'm the kind of person who believes in every things. But i can't say that i'm not happy of this news. hihi. Ahhhhhh i love this story. Ichigo semmes to have "tout un tempéramment".
Lioange chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
IstariaDragon chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Unfortunately, I have no good words for this one - what I mean is, I cant quite describe my guilty pleasure this time~

Anyways, best part was the end, my guilty, guilty pleasure and overindulgence in what I see as a slight twincest. I know, I know, I'm a bad little fox but I love it!
hehehehehohoProductions0 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Hahaha I didn't raise my hand either :p.

I loved this part! I just have a thing for plot like sooo bad.

Thanks for writing 8D!
DeadProf chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! X3
vivaciousRingo chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Mmmmmmhhmmm~~ Gosh. You sure do know how to pack a punch, XD Ichigo is soooo sexy when angered, *hides fearing the wrath of the short-tempered orangette*

AND YES I BELIEVED YOU COULD DO IT! AM NOT ASHAMED! What's wrong in having faith in my Birdie that she can wrap up neatly a story and close it in the closet without leaving a long and vivacious plot-tentacles coming out of it? LOL. One day am gonna dare you to write a oneshot under 5k words, ha. Wonder how much you'll sweat trying to fit all your ideas when restricted, muahahaha. *evil glint* ...Kidding, kidding! I wouldn't do that to you, my doll! *pets* I would rather read and read and read what next chapters you came up with to a 'SHORT'*snorts and runs away before gets shot*-story, than witness a brilliant idea's plot-tentacles getting castrated and thrown away, DX Nooo, I don't want to see that, that would be just plain cruel~~*wails*

Ehem, so... Grimm and Shiro's bro-mance is just TOO sweet in my eyes! *sigh contently* You do those characters justice like no other, my Birdie. Am SO proud! SO PROUD. ...And, and! WHAT A TWIST AT THE END. GAH~3 I LOVE YOU SHIRO_sexface_SAKI! The cuddling scene is so hawt~~*squishes* MAkes me want to join them, ahaha, *winks* I so love your version of teasing~~ the build up the the 'good stuff' is of epic proportions already, can't wait to see what you come up with next, hon!

You know I'm eager to read more, bish! XD And thank you so much again for you-know-what! *squeals* I looooved it too pieces!

Your Apple~*wiggles happily*
Lioange chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wahhhhh? Just a two chapters? Ohhhhh no. Hey by the way, welcome back Tori. I'm really happy to read you again and you're right, it's strange how you can have some affection to someone that you don't ever know his name.

About the story... ouf. I really like the fact that they're friends and not more. And Ichi who has noooo ideal about Grimm. That's really cute.