Reviews for A Homecoming
Guest chapter 153 . 9/8/2014
Beautifully written, love the new characters and the depth of their stories. Look forward to your next tale.
Guest chapter 144 . 9/7/2014
Revenge, great angle
patb3284 chapter 153 . 8/9/2014
Thank you thank you!

You have given me hours and hours of wonderful reading.

You are truly a gifted writer.
Guest chapter 112 . 10/11/2013
I had to go to homecoming and it was past my bedtime so I guess i can relate to this story ;) bedtimes rule
Lauren C chapter 153 . 9/5/2013
This book is amazing! I loved every minute of reading it and I think it show become a new TV Series it's that good!
kepc chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
ariesnoodle they don't come into the story until chapter 31-33 kepc
ariesnoodle chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
what about Ben and Jaz ?
Gracelyn McLeod chapter 153 . 3/25/2013
This story has been awesome. Having read 'Rewind and Renew' first it was awesome reading how everything fit together. Thanks for writing this. I love all your characters.
sarah.samuelle chapter 153 . 3/25/2013
I knew it would end very soon (I've read Rewind & Renew) and I think that both stories are GREAT! You are a great writer and I really hope we will see some new stories from you (short or long) about Stevie & Alex very soon. Thank you for writing! Great job :)
sarah.samuelle chapter 152 . 3/25/2013
Great story! I don't want it to end. :)
Sarah Samuelle chapter 145 . 3/17/2013
* I meant: 'Now I had to read more than 10 chapters'...
sarah.samuelle chapter 145 . 3/17/2013
Hi, I was very busy so couldn't read. Now I had to read more than chapters. I wanted to split them in groups so I read a few a day but it's just not possible. So all in a go :) Great story but I keep saying that all the time. It's going to merge with 'Rewind & renew' soon isn't it? I seriously need to print it! :)
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 142 . 3/15/2013
So your due for a new story. A one shot or maybe two.. :)
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 120 . 2/23/2013
"Hey Jodie she's definitely your daughter."

Ha ha ha ha. I so see this scene in my head and on screen. I love Jodi. I miss Jodi. Have you ever seen against the wall? It's American show only 13 eps but seriously Rachel carpani was fabulous and never once faulted on her accent.
sarah.samuelle chapter 118 . 2/20/2013
Lovely. now what's in the message? Update please :))