Reviews for Presence
Scooter Dracon chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
DON'T YOU DARE TAKE THIS DOWN. I may be evil, but I'm not so evil that I would deprave fellow GerIta fans of this absolutely adorable fluffiness.
alqui chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This is awesome and fluffy. TranslationMy kind of a story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
OoOooooOOOOOHh my goOoddd good shit right there (chorus) right there mmmmmm
MapleLover chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Oui! That was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Why on earth would you ever regret this?! It's beautifull! I'm a perfectionist too, and am never happy with my own work, but I can't find anything wrong with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Daaaaawwww you need to write more gerita fluff like I'm not even kidding you have a fricking talent :3 anyweiz lel nice story
Nanachan413 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF

*grabs a handful of the rising fluff*
*bakes a cake with it*
*promptly runs to the dentist's office*
*finds out that each and every tooth has a cavity*
Indo-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I think I almost cried. That was so adorable.
DiamondGamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
D'awwwwww!x3
HarmonyThroughAnime chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I Like this one. Short, sweet, and to the point. The characters seem..well in character, and the fluff is abundant There are a lot of fangirls who are into this kind of thing including myself. Grammar and spelling are perfect. Vocabulary is creative as well! I would say this is perfect for shounen ai lovers and soft yaoi fans too. Im going to look at your other work as well!
porquechinelos chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Overload, overload
It's a cute overload!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
SUCH BRILLIANT FLUFF
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was really really really fluffy, but totally worth it. I hope that you don't regret it, because I certainly don't regret reading it. Your characterisation was perfect and everything was adorable. Thank you one million times over for writing this. :)
-Ash
iSPOT chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Omigawd dis is best thing. The end.
MysteriousWriter743 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I'm a girl who goes crazy for fluff! Write as much of it as you want because I'll always read it!