Reviews for Drifting
Biichi-gi chapter 13 . 5/19
Started on 2012 and still going? Sounds like my story:)
Well, you've taunted me unmercifully so now you had best get to the finish line . Please. I need to know what's wrong, or right, with him.
fs440 chapter 12 . 2/1
Can't wait for the end of the story. Keep going!
D Squirrel chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Yay, update. I've got to go re-read the whole story now.
M. Willow chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
I'm really enjoying your story. It's like the type of story I would have loved to have seen when the series was on TV.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Yay update! Glad to see this continued. Have they solved the mystery of waking Toby up?
nacimynom chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Great to see another installment. I hope you stick with it because you left us on quite a cliffhanger.
Miss Lib93 chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Can you continue this please? Does Toby wake up finally? This is good. Thanks for writing
ChibiAyane chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
You need to continue this!
Independent-Fics chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I love this please update
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Aweee my gosh I just love this story so much! I love the whole dream world you made ! Eee I love this show so much I hope you update this awesome story!
RachaelSummer chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Frustratingly short, but breathtakingly poignant at the same time. I'm glad to finally get an update :) Looking forward to more!
nacimynom chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
I like your story but I am as suspicious about Rachel. Is she really Toby's friend? When and where did they meet? How did she find up that Toby was in trouble and end up keeping vigil in his hospital room? Why does Oz trust her so easily? In one of the earlier chapters you said that Michelle had an uneasy feeling about her. I agree with Michelle. The mystery is intriguing and I hope we get some answers soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
this is really good, good job.
pls update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon!
katherine chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Seriously man I'm dieing here! I need to know what's going to happen! Toby has to wake up! I've already re read it! Lol can't wait for a update !