Reviews for Daredevils: Meridian
Maddox139 chapter 43 . 6/4/2017
This has been a wonderful journey reading from start to end. I admit, I am one of the guilty lurkers that only read, follow and favorite but rarely review but it baffles me that this work you and darkeldar have created has not recieved the due attention it deserves. I have always enjoyed the relationship of between the men and women of the Vendolanders as well as all the tiny bits of details and life of the guardsman.
Also really loved the fact you took into account the faction rivalries between the Imperium, makes it that much more lore friendly. In any case thanks for putting in so much effort into this fic and I shall wait for its continuation.
May the Emperor watch over us all.
darkeldar chapter 43 . 5/18/2017
Wanted to type up a quick review to congratulate you on your first complete story. It's been a great five years working with you on our shared universe. We've both come a long way, and I'm looking forward to bringing everything together for a satisfying conclusion. As always, I await the next installment with barely constrained anticipation. You write the Imperial Guard as well as the best of them.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/2/2016
Awesome ending for the chapter. Please keep up the good work.
DrGonzo71 chapter 40 . 10/26/2016
I'm glad to see another chapter come out, and after so long! I really hope this means you'll be bringing out more chapters, and that this excellent story ca N finally be finished.
DrGonzo71 chapter 39 . 9/3/2016
I really hope you write more to this, since for once we get to see copious amounts of Humanity, Fuck Yeah in the 40k universe and fandom, instead of boring old noble Astartes solving all the Imperium's problems singlehandedly. Kudos, to you good sir or ma'am.
NoVer89 chapter 35 . 3/15/2015
Well done sir. This was a great story that I will always remember and read many times, I am positive this will be one of the most read and loved in the warhammer theamed fan fictions on this site. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
I fucking love this story its so well done next to no grammar errors i fucking love it, some of your wording is off but thats it!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
By Jove, this is jolly good! Really well paced, and not a single idle moment. The word usage is varied and solid, and it does what it sets out to accomplish. Which is to tell about the day-to-day of the regiments assigned to Aurelia. It really is well paced, I cannot stress this enough. Wish I had some criticisms, but I honestly can't think of any. I love this story!
Nilgandater chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I only recently discovered this story. I started reading and kept on reading untill i finished. Great action and most of all believable and compelling characters. Keep up the good work!
NoVer89 chapter 32 . 9/2/2014
Please don't stop writing this story. It's one of the best 40k story out there.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
I like this story it's good to see it updated again.
darkeldar chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
A chapter a month ain't so bad! Good work as usual. Glad to see the story moving along.
NoVer89 chapter 28 . 4/1/2014
Love this story keep up the good work!
BIBOTOT chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
10 out of 10.
Epic battle as always. Love to see Imperial Guards fighting with REAL battle tactics and REAL advance weapons rather than throwing themselves into the foe or making some vainglorious last stand. The Warboss at the end looks awesome. I wonder what he has under his sleeves.
Hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Love it. I've read all 26 chapters within a few days can't wait for more.