Reviews for Daredevils: Meridian
NoVer89 chapter 35 . 3/15
Well done sir. This was a great story that I will always remember and read many times, I am positive this will be one of the most read and loved in the warhammer theamed fan fictions on this site. Can't wait for more.
I fucking love this story its so well done next to no grammar errors i fucking love it, some of your wording is off but thats it!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
By Jove, this is jolly good! Really well paced, and not a single idle moment. The word usage is varied and solid, and it does what it sets out to accomplish. Which is to tell about the day-to-day of the regiments assigned to Aurelia. It really is well paced, I cannot stress this enough. Wish I had some criticisms, but I honestly can't think of any. I love this story!
Nilgandater chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I only recently discovered this story. I started reading and kept on reading untill i finished. Great action and most of all believable and compelling characters. Keep up the good work!
NoVer89 chapter 32 . 9/2/2014
Please don't stop writing this story. It's one of the best 40k story out there.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
I like this story it's good to see it updated again.
darkeldar chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
A chapter a month ain't so bad! Good work as usual. Glad to see the story moving along.
NoVer89 chapter 28 . 4/1/2014
Love this story keep up the good work!
BIBOTOT chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
10 out of 10.
Epic battle as always. Love to see Imperial Guards fighting with REAL battle tactics and REAL advance weapons rather than throwing themselves into the foe or making some vainglorious last stand. The Warboss at the end looks awesome. I wonder what he has under his sleeves.
Hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Love it. I've read all 26 chapters within a few days can't wait for more.
BIBOTOT chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
10 out of 10.
That was so awesome. Intense action. Bad-ass commissar. You have my comment for this.
BIBOTOT chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
9 out of 10.
Not much to say. You are as good as ever.
darkeldar chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
Good to see another chapter coming out! The conspiracy thickens. I didn't think that the techpriests would be plotting against each other.
BIBOTOT chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
10 out of 10.
Great stuff. Finally a story where Guardsmen get to be badass.
BIBOTOT chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
10 out of 10.
You are as impressive as always. Nice battle and great pace. Those Orks sure are comedic too.