Reviews for Blinded by the Light
Timberwolf101 chapter 9 . 4/25
Awwww, that was the end? I thinking if your put Shiek in there you could've made him Link and Ghirahim's pet. Now that would have been interesting if you know what I mean.
Sade chapter 1 . 3/13
I have to say that this is by far the most original and capturing fanfiction I have ever read! the suspense kept me at my laptop all night because I couldn't bear to imagine what happened next. I especially like the part where Ghira-kun stabbed that useless-demon-sword-traitor.

this is a great stand alone story but I think an epilogue or a sequel would be amazing as well. With Link being reunited with his father and getting to rebuild the castle.
If there is a sequel, then perhaps a new bad guy could be introduced, perhaps a Sheikah who survived the war and wants revenge or something. it would be especially interesting to see what new challenges Link-kun and Ghira-kun will face with their new bond. would be cool if they had a child at the end too.

Anyway, amazing fic here, was just shooting out ideas that came to mind. feel free to use or ignore them. oh and if you want you can hit me up on DeviantArt. I would be so willing to do a scene from this story (if I can do it any glory OTL). My username is Sadestar.

all in all, great fanfic. I mean, it is absolutely amazing! just... awesome job on it. really.

because it is hard to find a fic so capturing with such great vocabulary and an even better plot! lol to be honest I found this when looking for shorter stories, but it hooked me in and well, here I am writing the review. it is easy to read and not too long or short. the chapters are a great size too.

Well, I have probably wasted enough of your time. thanks for reading and keep up the super-amazing-awesome-spectacular work! \o/
Hey!

I'm just the receiver of one of your stories about link and giraham called blinded by the Light, and I was honestly a bit disappointed when I found out you were not planning on making anymore main chapters... Needless to say, when would you be planning on making an epilogue or somthing? Ant way, great fanfic, let me know!
-Respect, Melina
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Sam-Chan: *sobbing* It's all a lie! I defeated the WHOLE Skyward Sword game just to find out its a lie!

Jason-Kun: Its okay Sam-Chan, don't cry..

Sam-Chan: *stops sobbing* Fooled You!

Jason-Kun: Get the fuck over here and tell it to my face!

Sam-Chan: *runs*

Jason-Kun: *chases*
Lavonya chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Can you make a sequel? Like where they have a kid years later and its dark link... or something along those lines?
PLEASE?! I would really /i/really/i/ like to read more of you 'Legend of Zelda' writings!
Lavonya chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Perfect... I like how the bite mark turned into a snake tattoo!
Lavonya chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
YAY! Those /sickos/ are FINALLY dead!
Lavonya chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
DIE Michieal! DIE! DIE!
Lavonya chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Ooohhh That would be a fun chapter when link comes of age and mating season starts!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Cool!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
That /HORRIBLE/ Hylia!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
COOL plot twist!
I LOVE THIS!
Did I get enough exclamation points?
Namesake chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
I haven't reviewed this because I didn't know I could without an account. After finding out I could, I went higlty-piglty with the reviews, and fibaly found this one again. I can now partially express the awesome I felt when reading this. It's one of my favorite Ghirahim x Link fanfics, and I've read it like...5 times.(I think, wasn't really keeping count, but it's a lot.) Thanks very much for writing/posting this fic. :)
BlazeingEcho chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Awesome! This is unlike anything I have ever read in a good way!
lunastar3000 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Yo! If your gonna write that epilogue, then can you hurry up and do it. if you weren't gonna write then you shouldn't have said you were. there shouldn't even be a might in here if you weren't gonna write it.