Reviews for Nightmare
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
It's because you still think Dean and Sam ia a bad guy, Don! That'w why you had nightmares!
Tsk tsk tsk... how's that hard when he never hurted by Dean or Sam?! Don really hard-headed...

But as long as he keep the secret... it's all the matter. It's fine.
KayValo87 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter, but I must say that I disagree with Don.

A sixth encounter with the Winchesters would be AMAZING! :)
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Tell me this is a nightmare, just a dream and Dean isn't REALLY about to kill one of my favorite feds!

That being said, I better get to the next chapter to see if I am right ...
tvj12 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I liked the twist you threw into this story. The title 'Nightmare' could have meant an actual SLEEPING nightmare, as you had it, or could have been used to describe a situation...so I was actually surprised when the whole first chapter had been a dream. Very real drama for Don to be facing with his connection to Dean. I'll keep an eye out for any more additions to this series! -tvj12
ancientmaverick chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I love this crossover series. You definitely have the character voices down!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Good story.
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Omg of course it was a nightmare! You really had me with that one! Thanks for updating so soon and I can't wait for your next story!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Yes, I'm satisfied :) Great conclusion. Poor Don. In Supernatural, no one really focuses on the bureaucratic (read:paperwork bs) fallout after the Winchesters pull a stunt, so I can see how Don would spend days on the edge of seat worried about keeping his name clear. I'll keep an eye out for more stories in this universe, if you're inclined to write them. Thank you for sharing!
Evelyna1 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Ah. Thought a little too complicated yesterday. I didn't think you meant the title so literal.

Well, unlike Don, I sincerely hope that he does encounter the Winchesters a sixth time!

Something bugs me. In Don's dream, Dean said that he met the BAU. This last scene seems to affirm this. Of course, Agent Hansen could have been trying to trap Don, but if what he said was the truth and he has, at some point, met Dean, how does Don's subconscious know about it and make it into a nightmare? Or is it just coincidence?

greez

Gertrud
Writer With Sprite chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Of course, it makes perfect sense now. You know, suddenly I am not so mad at my nightmares...
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great start to the story and I am totally confused about who trapped whom. Love it. Please post again ASAP, thanks!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
As always, you never disappoint! Please never stop writing these! Although that cliffhanger you left us has me biting my nails! Please update soon!
Evelyna1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh. No. Nonononono. There's something seriously wrong with this. I can't really pinpoint it, but why would Sam and Dean decide to kill Don? Kidnap him, maybe, or something, but kill a human? At the same time, Dean was spot on exept for the whole kill Don thing, so I don't think it's possession.

Also, what does it matter what Don tells the Behavioural Science Unit? Dean tried to convince a number of cops and feds, so why would he care what Don says? Dean's reputation is already shot to hell, Don could ruin only his own credibility and career. Also, he doesn't even know all that much, so what's the big secret?

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter,

Evi
Green daze chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Dean, what are you doing? 0_0

Cripes, I really hope you update soon. A cliffhanger like this is sheer torture.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Tonight, I'll be playing the part of the annoying reviewer who shouts, "PART 2! PART 2!" :D Great story so far; I can't wait for the conclusion. You sure know how to bring the suspense.