Reviews for PlusMinus
pagetpaget chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
OMYGOSH! THE ENDING WAS SO EMOTIONAL.! IS THERE LIKE A SEQUEL?! luved it
linda12344 chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
GT Wished you would continue this story.
Nickybellemans8 chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Just read the whole story
I hope you update really soon!
partypantscuddy chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
What the hellllllllll is going on?

Nicely written. c:
HuddyGirl chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
OMGGGGG HUDDY AND THEIR BABY BOY! LOVE!
Alex chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
That's why you don't mess with House. ;-) It's nice to have Huddy have some peace, well as peaceful as they can be!
Abby chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
A very good new chapter.
Josam chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
My god! Poor Wilson! I felt so bad for him, until he seats in the sink, where I couldn't help but laugh x)
Payback is a bitch! I hope they will have a conversation about what happen and move on, Wilson's organ won't handle it ;)
I'm glad Cuddy is still in the hospital, at least it means that she takes care of her body and as a consequence, baby will be fine. I love to read them like this, so close and looking forward to something or more like someone to come.
Can't wait to read about the house hunting and her belly growing :) Take care, good luck with school
confusednikki24-7 chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
awww i loved this chapter...and house was so mean! but it was so fitting! i loved it! please continue! and i love the huddy relationship! :D
Chloe chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
yes I love it, update soon
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
LOL, House's revenge was hilarious. Wilson should consider himself lucky it didn't hit right when he was talking to his new lady crush. I loved House and Cuddy's talk. Their son, Awwww!
Josam chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Thanks for the update :)
I'm glad House and Cuddy are in good terms, I was afraid that he would let her explain and would imagine that she was the one behind this idea of making him believe that she lost the baby.
I loved his reaction when they're about to know the gender, I can picture him being excited and wanted to know because she will know
Wilson is gonna hurt... but man, it's must be nothing next to House's pain after the news!
Hope pregnancy is gonna be ok, her body's gonna change fast now that she's in her 2nd trimester, their life is about to become more and more interesting :) Can't wait!
Abby chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Very good chapter.
HuddyGirl chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
OMGGGGG I LOVE THEM!
Alex chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Incredible! I adore the Huddy family with little Rachel and the baby on the way.