Reviews for Revelation For Return
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
asffhjaklakjxjakqkdkfkkw

This is how it has to happen
spinner12 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
The paragraph that starts, 'Right. I – thank you,' should be said by Sherlock, not John. I liked how you gave insight into all of the comments from the show.
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was really cute!

And you know? I'd have loved to see how Mycroft tied Sherlock to that chair, I bet it would have been a lot of fun!
Xx8BlueMoon8xX chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Omg this is seriously so perfect I'm making happy noises ahhhhh seriously soooo perfect ;0; I wanna die awwww so sweet just ahhhh my heart :,) thank you
Robin Autumn chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow, that was so cute and fluffy and I think I have cavities now! But it was well written and I loved the look into one possible future for the boys, it was fantastic! I wouldn't say the disconnect was terrible - it was there but it flowed better together with the ending tying it back in. :) Well written piece over all!
Willow Battlegale chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
THIS is how I ship Johnlock. John just kind of notices, Sherlock stumbled through a confession, and John laughs and says "I know, you idiot. Angelo's or takeout?" Yup. No wild declarations or ooc angst or sudden descent into smut. This is BRILLIANT. I tip my invisible deerstalker to your genius.