Reviews for Let's Not Play Romeo and Juliet
xoBlingBaby chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS! I read the entire thing in like 15 minutes, and loved EVERY SECOND! OMG, it's amazing! I was like screaming at the plot twists. My sister was staring at me like I was insane. :P I almost lost all my hair, because I was pulling on it! xD You're an AMAZING writer! PLEASE write new stories!

xo Bling
Kim chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
great chapter! It was a great story.
nick-crazed chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Awww that was so sweet. I loved every single moment. I'm sad to see this story end but it was amazing and I cannot wait to read more from you! :)
nick-crazed chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
haha for some reason when Stevie said the inappropriate people thing I just started laughing... don't know why but it was funny. Oh gosh evil Molly being evil... poor Kevin being fooled. Butf I'm glad Nelson and Stevie made up :)
nick-crazed chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
I am sosososososososo sorry I haven't reviewed. I have no good excuse except that I haven't been in the ff mood lately, but I'm here now and ready to review! :)

Anyway I was just gushing at how adorable the little Zevie moment was just ahh. but neeelsoooon! gosh i love him but what is going on?
misskikimarie chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Awww! Perfect ending! I love how you connect back to that first chapter! Amazing!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ch.1. I'll Be: It's supposed to say "Never revealing their DEPTH"
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I LOVED YOUR STORY!
Arocksprpl2 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Yay! Zevie is together! Peace in the world!
ZevieObsessed2012 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Awww the end is always sad to something great(: but I live this! And awwww you mentioned me(: I feel special!(: I'll be reading and writing!(: Ta Ta for now lol (Geeky Me) xD
yougotrejected chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Hey sissy! Like my new pen name? Anyways Great chapter. but you broke my heart when Nelson said he didn't like Grace.
ZevieObsessed2012 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Hey lovely!(: I love this story! This chapter was really good! Sorry it took me so long to review!(: update soon !(:
misskikimarie chapter 7 . 5/28/2012