Reviews for Slices of Life
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Just found these wonderful snippets of Winchester moments, all peppered with a delicious mix of love, angst and reminders of what made/makes this show so special - the family/brotherly love that binds them so tightly together. Also adored your ability to place Sam so positionally into each chapter, working as a great reminder of what was and is to come from baby to man and hopefuully more for our Sammy.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
You know, I didn't get the 'swan song' thing until NCIS did an episode of the same name and they actually explained it.

Knowing that, the title was fitting for the 5th season finale
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Kinda figures that Dean would be born in a rush and Sammy would take his sweet time and be stubborn.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I take it we're talking about THE Lisa?
Alex Megan chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Awwww! All the one shots were awesome, I enjoyed it. :) Sammy! :(
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
omg dean was born in the impala. perfect.

sammy makes me want to cry
Siara Elen chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Good chapter. It's quite chilling the way you have the births being watched and especially the comment about Sam's birth by c-section being appropriate. Shudder! Dean being born in the Impala was equally appropriate, but cute.

I had a little scene about Dean's birth being really quick and easy in my fic He Shines With Your Light, although in mine, he does just make it to the maternity ward. I suppose Dean gives the impression of being someone who really doesn't like to put people out too much!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
oh god. stab me in the feels. this is funny cuz i work in a pie shop, and if the winchesters came in i would throw pie everywhere and die