Reviews for Victoria's Secret
Mounty Swiss chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Thank you for this fascinating story!

The Jason/Justin part is very touching.

Always told you that I love aunt Victoria :-)

(And I won't mind if she gets in Ironside's way again...)
moms5thchild chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Great. I do love finding your chapters at the end of the day. Its like finding a bed time story. I just knew that Victoria had a child, that had to be the reason she was so involved in uncovering the adoption/kidnapping scam. The reuniting of her with her son was a pleasent ending. I just hope that the Chief tells her that he hates the borsct. The Ironside family is getting larger. What a great opportunity for more stories.

Mom
lemonpig73 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Another great chapter. I love Ed's plotting and the others' reaction to it.

"You have the unfortunate reality of resembling the chief," Carl grinned. - How on earth can it be unfortunate? lol :D
Mounty Swiss chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
This is my favorite chapter yet! Wonderful setting for the showdown.

Love Ed’s insubordination. But please, please let him be a little heroic... so that the Chief won’t bust him down to patrolman :-)!
lemonpig73 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I'm loving your story more with every chapter.
Mounty Swiss chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
I like them doing police work!
lemonpig73 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Each time Ironside slammed his fist on the table, I expected to read that something had fallen on the floor! What kind of tape did Victoria use? lol :D

Hurry, Bob, hurry!
Mounty Swiss chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Ironside actually proved a lot of patience towards Gladys, Agnes and Bessie! I'm glad that he stopped them from interfering.
lemonpig73 chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Me too! And will Ironside find out?

I can't wait for the next installment. Well...I'll have to. :(
bluesybelge chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
The clock is ticking and Ironside is closing in. I wonder what his aunt has to hide.
Mounty Swiss chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Great! Like this one:

"Ironside had no doubt of that. It was the condition she would be in that worried him."

Does the new chapter mean that you are better? I sure hope so!
bluesybelge chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Another great update. The Chief is getting closer but aunty Victoria is not saved yet.

Sorry to read you had to cope with some unpleasant happenings. Wishing you all the best and may you find the strengt to deal with it all accordingly.
Mounty Swiss chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Thanks for this interesting chapter.

So sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time.

I wish you a fast recovery and all the strength you need.
moms5thchild chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Leave it to Aunt Victoria to make things worse by being to secretive. Secrets hqave a tendency of biting all concerned on the butt. Still, things are speeding up and Robert will save the day.

Was there ever a time Victoria ever called the Chief Bobby? Robert is so grown up.

Mom
Mounty Swiss chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
The morning banter was so nicely written! When they grow up, Ed, Mark and Eve will perhaps be able to conquer the Chief, but not before he's at least 80 years old!

The end of the chapter was quite shocking though...