Reviews for Psych 101
I love this story so much and you are just a wonderful writer!
oh my darling allen is so cute! he's just "great! so pls date me!" its just tooo... cute... agh... i cant... deal *nosebleeds*
aww man... i got played by kanda too? well at least its not a bitchy kelly
yes! im excited for this! wooo hooo!
zoeyangel chapter 23 . 2/6
This is so perfect. Bless you. My heart is blessed, it might explode
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Cool chapter
seireidoragon chapter 23 . 9/26/2016
Well besides Kanda being immensely ooc I absolutley loved this story. You did a fantastic job and I enjoyed it from start to finish.
GhettoZorceress chapter 23 . 8/4/2016
next part please
GhettoZorceress chapter 20 . 8/4/2016
well that happened
GhettoZorceress chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
you go Kanda, you got this in the bag
inuyashamunkey chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
AH I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! but waiting for stories to be updated is the bane on my existence. im sad its over, but im glad it happened. great job!
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
Awwwwe this was such a blast. As a reader, I want to thank you for writing all of this for us and sharing this wonderful plot with us, so THANK YOU. I had so much fun reading every chapter and I was so pleased with the plot twists and the life advice offered in this story. I'm so excited to see your next work, sonce your writing is so wonderful!

Thanks again!

~Crescent T.
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
I thought the last chapter was the end, but I liked this little epilogue, although short, I liked it :)
XavierForest chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
I really enjoyed this fanfic. Thank you for sticking it out until the end!
Panda Master X chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
AHHHHH SO CUTE. XD I really liked reading this one~ innocent Allen really made it so good~ huehuehue~! I'm looking forward to the next story! :3