Reviews for Psych 101
I-love-Train-Heartnet chapter 15 . 5/17
YAY! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS STORY WAS SO SAD WHEN I THOUGHT YOU HAD ABANDONED IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Ali sanpei chapter 15 . 5/16
I loved this chapter! Please update again soon! •3•
PearlesantlRose chapter 15 . 5/10
I can imagine you sitting in front of your computer typing, and laughing like mad person. This story is so entertaining.
Mika-tan chapter 15 . 5/9
Everything you write is pure gold...! I just can't with this chapter- I'm all giggly and happy and-! This... thiiiiissss... all of THIS... I just... dzfljvsfdkjbnds;lbnjfjnb;fsdn- PSYCH 101 IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE, THERE I SAID IT...! /DIES
Assasin8 chapter 15 . 5/9
Awwww, Kanda's just being adorable about this whole thing :D I love Lavi as the best friend and big bro on both sides of the Yullen relationship, and I can't wait to see how Lenalee reacts to thins! She knows Kanda's endgame, and I wanna know what she had to say! Great job and update soon!
Panda Master X chapter 15 . 5/9
XD hahaha, oh Kanda~
Kanda, Kanda, Kanda~ xD
Arika chapter 15 . 5/8
kudos! Giddy Kanda is lovely 3
I hope that you continue it without stopping
DiavolSange chapter 15 . 5/8
thank you soooo much for updating! xoxo
i love your Kanda, so funny! and yeah, i could totally imagine him being gushy about Allen only XD i especially liked this one: "Kanda was an odd man on a normal day, but biting his lips and grinning like a fucking serial killer was beyond the norm." LOL
another Kanda/Allen fic from you would be beyond awesome but if it will affect your updates on this one then i'd rather you focus on this first, if you don't mind :)
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 15 . 5/8
This chapter is sooooo cute!
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 15 . 5/8
AHHH! YOU UPDATED! YAY! I absolutely love this story, it's adorable! I'm glad your having fun writing it too, I know how you feel! :) happy writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
yullenlover99 chapter 15 . 5/8
chaa lov it! oh and about ur new story can i beta it? if u want me to though
XavierForest chapter 15 . 5/8
So Kanda grins like a serial killer...I can imagine this
May-Ruzuki chapter 15 . 5/8
They are so ooc but its all too cute so I dont even care XD
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 15 . 5/8
_
Shadow Spears chapter 15 . 5/8
XD I loved kandas reaction to kissing allen!