Reviews for Almost Always True
ChasingFinnick chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Hmm, to be honest, I hate CherryXDally, but this was good. You sorta changed Dal's character though...
Sweetie Amoeba chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is so sweet:)
Alanna chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Holy crap! Thanks guys! I haven't been on my account in forever cuz I can never get in it. I had no idea it was any good! You don't know how much this means to me. I don't know how good I am at writing the outsiders anymore cuz my obsession has moved on. But if you guys like hunger games or if you want me to continue this I will try. Even though like I said I can't get on my account. Lol. Thank you so much just let me know. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cute, romantic, not long enough! Please go in and bring in a jealous ponyboy and a rumble and all that fun stuff! Pleaseeeeeeeee! Thanks-your new #1 fan who wants more!
The Musing Airhead chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Now, this story was really sweet.

I really like that line "I wear my heart on my sleeve... he tucks his in his pockets... I'm passive... he fights... I think... he says...", that is where opposites attract and was clever. ;p

This is your first fanfic? Wow, I'm impressed. There were some mistakes, but who doesn't make them? When I made my first chapter to my first story, it wasn't as good as this. Kudos! Happy writings to your future works, or however it goes.
TransformersGirl03 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I really liked it. You should write more on it. :D