Reviews for Taming the Badlands
Kait chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I love this so much, please update soon! :)
PureAngelEyes chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
good story cant wait to read more of it :)
Vorazlov28 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So I hope I'm not too late in finding this fanfic; I just saw the movie earlier today. For some (stupid) reason it looked like it would be a low budget kind of quirky sifi movie like they play on tv so I wasn't too concerned about seeing it in theaters. Then I found it on tv and thought why not and it completely blew my mind. I can't believe I didn't go see it in theaters. Anyway, point being, I was quite happy when I found out there were a couple - though not as many as I would have liked - fan fictions about the movie.

The fact that you're writing a love story about aliens, which is extremely hard in my opinion, amazes me by itself. You're first chapter is interesting with your style of writing too. The only constructive criticism I would have is maybe to introduce the characters a bit more when you give their names, but I could even see a picture of what was going on when I read it. If you are still writing this I can't wait to find out more about Sola's relationship with Neera along with the past between Tars and her as well. You have a great step up for the story.

I really really hope you're still writing this. If you are il let you know that I'll comment all the time - yes, I'm bribing ;) - and it won't be posted in vain. If not I'd understand, but I really can't wait to read the next chapter!
fandelivres chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
you're right, there are no faics of john carter enough, and I'm happy to see that people like you try to write for people like methank you very much, I enjoyed this fic a lot!

ps:I am french, but I hope that you can understand my english:)
doikea chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Thanks for your story!. I loved the movi and ther is much to be told about Barsoom and the characters beofre the movie. Ill be waiting for the next part.