Reviews for The Twins of Moonacre
Athena chapter 15 . 4/28
When will this story continue ?!
The-Little -Devil-With-A-Halo chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Jessie you need to update!
FierceReader55 chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
Plz update soon i'm loving it! Jessie had the most amazing plan
Anon chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Why did you quit writing?! I would love to read more. A very intriguing story so far. :)
Fanficfreak2000 chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Please continue nobody does anymore:( people used to update everyday... I guess they're just busy now. I really love this story i need something to read!
fan 1 chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Update its amazing!
Pearl112 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Hey please update please. I have read pretty much every story here and I keep retreading yours. It has to be one of my fav and would love it if you update soon. I understand that your prolly busy but when you have spare time can you please update. Thanks :)
Savannah chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
JessieTheWriter chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
I sorry to tell you guys that I can't be updating anymore. Somehow my yahoo account was frozen over and I can't get into my account anymore :( I am probly going to be creating another account and reposting the story so I can update again "Cheers all around". I am even thinking about going through and rewriting some of the earlier chapters where the writing isn't the strongest. Just have to wait and see.

By the way, I am not a scammer this is really the writer of this story. Sorry to all my readers and followers.

God Bless
Emberscar chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
I like this story! I can soo not WAIT to see what's in store in the NEXT CHAPTER! I thought that it was pretty funny after Jessie kissed Robin, only to get the keys! Sheer genius. Welp, anywhozal, once again GREAT story and I can't WAIT to see what's in store in the NEXT CHAPTER! So, please, HURRY and UPDATE SOON!

May God Bless YOU! :)
Catstream chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
XD awesome story i love the end to this chapter! im so glad some one else noticed robin and maria/jessie looking at each other through the heart!
calicoats chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Hey Jessie! So happy you updated I absolutely loved the other chapter but I really think this is your best yet! Allie loves ya!
The-Little-Devi chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
I LOVE IT! Great Job Twin 1
calicoats chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Heyy Jessie! Great chapter! I like how you put the pen names in it! Very clever! :)
The-Little -Devil-With-A-Halo chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is the best story ever! :) i love you sissy :)