Reviews for Hostage Situation
Velenoso chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Today, I didn't get any sleep but it was very worth it! I also realized that angst stories are written better and are longer than your normal, every day story.

Gj, Ty for the writes
Mana Cyborg Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is a great story. You my friend are an inspiration.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
QAQ I loved it. Having a picture of that would be heavenly. This was seriously great though. Beautifully written. Fabulous work my dear
8Swords chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was pretty good.
Mukuro is gonna flip
xkaiistarx chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Freak the shit out of the Estraneo famiglia! I'm gonna castrate EVERY SINGLE ONE of THEM. Not just me, the readers, Vongola and Arcobaleno are gonna kick shit too. Somtimes I think the real enemy in reborn isn't bad mafiacos nor the Vindice. It teh Estraneo.

I love that the Arcobaleno are protrayed as a famiglia. The plot was deep and the chars in char.

Skull's faith in Reborn was one of the moving things that you wrote in this fic. One thing that I don't really know is that whether Tsuna would remain a 6 year old. Then start growing again. That would mean that he would be 14 years younger. o.o

This fic is a true inspiration. Kudos :)
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
God. I have gossebumps. That was great. I love the whole idea here and the bonding.
iXheartXrecX75 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow, very dramatic. I liked the story very much. I feel so bad for Tsuna and Skull ( I could really feel their pain and Reborn's anger because of it. Very well written!

Iris
Pineapple the Fourth chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I am going to do what Mukuro did and WIPE those freaks from this existence! You do such a great job of putting vivid descriptions in your stories! Thank you for the story!