Reviews for Hostage Situation
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/8
This is precisely what I think Reborn would do. I mean, he holds family in such high regard, and would do literally anything for them, so this is very believable. Well written!
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 1 . 5/27
In love. This should have been more though. Or at least 1 follow up chapter. You could explain if Tsuna and Skull are cured. And what happenes to Reborn for 'going rouge'. I've sure there is more that could be written too.

I can so see Skull and Reborn together with Tsuna being raised by them. XD So cute.

Anyway, great one-shot and thank you for sharing.
Sooo cute!
Evani chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Aww, poor Reborn. I wonder who all he was forced to kill
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This...I can definitely feel Reborn's anger and protectiveness from here. Very good work, though I am confused on one thing. What did Reborn mean when he realized they had used mist flames? You know with the hyper intuition thing...
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Aw man. This was incredible and the emotions conveyed and Reborn's thoughts were strong and palpable. It's immeasurably horrible what happened to the three and how they have been changed by it, but I am glad they escaped and are now safe. Hopefully a little bit on the way to being well and recovering.
On another note from the darker stuff, I just have to say, the transition from the hurt to the comfort was smooth, not at all awkward or out of nowhere, not even out of place either. It's amaxing how the positions they first slept in and then when they shifted, conveys so much how they feel safe with each other and are able to let go, relax, and sleep peacefully, even Reborn, without overdoing it or going completely out of his character.
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!

P.S. I Like that Aria took a picture of them. Also found it funny how Reborn said "if the woman was going to take a picture, then she had better do it right" and that he was going to use the evidence of them snuggling and sleeping close together on the bed as blackmail. Good old Reborn.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Awesome story! I'm in love with Protective!Reborn and seeing him go through so much to rescue Tsuna and Skull was just amazing.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
So freaking sweet! I love it! More! Lol! One of the few stories that I haven't wanted to kick Reborn's ass in!
Velenoso chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Today, I didn't get any sleep but it was very worth it! I also realized that angst stories are written better and are longer than your normal, every day story.

Gj, Ty for the writes
Mana Cyborg Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is a great story. You my friend are an inspiration.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
QAQ I loved it. Having a picture of that would be heavenly. This was seriously great though. Beautifully written. Fabulous work my dear
8Swords chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was pretty good.
Mukuro is gonna flip
xkaiistarx chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Freak the shit out of the Estraneo famiglia! I'm gonna castrate EVERY SINGLE ONE of THEM. Not just me, the readers, Vongola and Arcobaleno are gonna kick shit too. Somtimes I think the real enemy in reborn isn't bad mafiacos nor the Vindice. It teh Estraneo.

I love that the Arcobaleno are protrayed as a famiglia. The plot was deep and the chars in char.

Skull's faith in Reborn was one of the moving things that you wrote in this fic. One thing that I don't really know is that whether Tsuna would remain a 6 year old. Then start growing again. That would mean that he would be 14 years younger. o.o

This fic is a true inspiration. Kudos :)
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
God. I have gossebumps. That was great. I love the whole idea here and the bonding.
iXheartXrecX75 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow, very dramatic. I liked the story very much. I feel so bad for Tsuna and Skull ( I could really feel their pain and Reborn's anger because of it. Very well written!

~Iris