Reviews for Hostage Situation
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Awwww! That was one of the fluffiest and cutest stories I have ever read! And that even though it's so dark. Amaing, truly amazing :)

It would be so awesome if this story would be continued! I would like to see at least Mukuros reaction. After all he had been experimented on by the same famiglia.

Oh! He would become so much closer to Tsuna!

Also, did Reborn and Skull develop something akin to a guardian bond to Tsuna? After all they are elements and he was a Sky in need of protection. The way they acted would add up to.

Huh...can they even have a guardian bond with him when they are already bound to the Arcobaleno Sky? But Reborn doubted the ArcobalenoSky for Tsuna. He was willing to harm if it would lead to Tsuna's and Skull's safety.

An element usually would have indifinite trust in their Sky as they are their home, despite whatever happens to them. It's like an instinct.

The way he acted towards her indicated he had the instinct for Tsuna rather than her.

I mean, yes, in the real world you would chalk that up to the traumatic events alone, but in the KHR world the effect of the trauma on the guardian bonds needs to be considered as well...

Hmm...
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This. Oh. This. Thank you.
Youko Artemis chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This story was sad at the beginning, but it ended so happily! I love seeing protective!Reborn! Especially when it's extended to Skull, who is my favorite! I enjoyed this story a lot, and I'm happy that they were saved in the end and also that they were TOGETHER and HAPPY and ADORABLE! You did a great job on this story! I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for writing it!
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
This is precisely what I think Reborn would do. I mean, he holds family in such high regard, and would do literally anything for them, so this is very believable. Well written!
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
In love. This should have been more though. Or at least 1 follow up chapter. You could explain if Tsuna and Skull are cured. And what happenes to Reborn for 'going rouge'. I've sure there is more that could be written too.

I can so see Skull and Reborn together with Tsuna being raised by them. XD So cute.

Anyway, great one-shot and thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Sooo cute!
Evani chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Aww, poor Reborn. I wonder who all he was forced to kill
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
This...I can definitely feel Reborn's anger and protectiveness from here. Very good work, though I am confused on one thing. What did Reborn mean when he realized they had used mist flames? You know with the hyper intuition thing...
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Aw man. This was incredible and the emotions conveyed and Reborn's thoughts were strong and palpable. It's immeasurably horrible what happened to the three and how they have been changed by it, but I am glad they escaped and are now safe. Hopefully a little bit on the way to being well and recovering.
On another note from the darker stuff, I just have to say, the transition from the hurt to the comfort was smooth, not at all awkward or out of nowhere, not even out of place either. It's amaxing how the positions they first slept in and then when they shifted, conveys so much how they feel safe with each other and are able to let go, relax, and sleep peacefully, even Reborn, without overdoing it or going completely out of his character.
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!

P.S. I Like that Aria took a picture of them. Also found it funny how Reborn said "if the woman was going to take a picture, then she had better do it right" and that he was going to use the evidence of them snuggling and sleeping close together on the bed as blackmail. Good old Reborn.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Awesome story! I'm in love with Protective!Reborn and seeing him go through so much to rescue Tsuna and Skull was just amazing.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
So freaking sweet! I love it! More! Lol! One of the few stories that I haven't wanted to kick Reborn's ass in!
Velenoso chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Today, I didn't get any sleep but it was very worth it! I also realized that angst stories are written better and are longer than your normal, every day story.

Gj, Ty for the writes
Mana Cyborg Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is a great story. You my friend are an inspiration.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
QAQ I loved it. Having a picture of that would be heavenly. This was seriously great though. Beautifully written. Fabulous work my dear
8Swords chapter 1 . 5/16/2013