Reviews for Pathetic
Lolitaxo chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this oneshot suceeded where all the others have failed:

It actually made me feel sorry for Cato.

Kudo's to you!

Loved this so much, definately going to my favourites. :)
downstage chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
ajhskflhsa and now i'm crying, so this may not be the most coherent of reviews.

First off, this is so beautifully built up- the backstories of both Cato and Clove are really well done and just so deep. I love the ideas behind it, and the characterisations of both Cato and Clove are flawless, and they've got so much depth and traits that I'd never really thought of, and they were so well portrayed and so was their relationship and feelings.

This is just the best Clato i have read in a long time and ohmygosh I love it.
tortured-words chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I love it! I hated how they didn't show Cato and Clove's romance in the Hunger Games movie! I liked your explanations for why Glimmer and Cato were together, and why Cato wasn't there when Clove died. You are a really great author!
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I loved how psychological this was! You really got into their twisted heads in this one, what with Cato seeing Clove and Cordelia and believing he'd get them back if he won. I think you did a fantastic job of showing how insane they were to begin with and how the games just made it worse. I also really enjoyed your backstory for them both - I think it gave them both a certain depth that really attaches you to them, especially for Cato's story. Fantastic job!
realitydestroys chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
literaryobsession chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is definitely one of the best Cato/Clove stories I've ever read. :) I hope you write more Clato stories. 3
imstillarockstar53 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love all the background with Cordelia and her bloodthirsty ways. The death scene of Thresh is kind of sad, considering I liked Thresh, but at the same time it feels good because I like Cato too.
LostInASeaOfSilence chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was perfect. Like seriously, I'm crying and I can't think. I loved it.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So dark, but perfect. When I read clove's death, I was like "well he had to have some kind of feelings for her, maybe they were together or something" because it was too obvious really. But they were both so... well I'm gonna say mean for lack of better words, how could the love? I guess this fic answers that :)
RegretOrRejoice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
awwwwww adorable! i loved everything with cato and clove in the books and this made me love them even more!
sophie is beast chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
perfect. because their relationship would not be a normal one... and because it made me cry
Snitchstar chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I think that was a little too extreme in character. You did the incredibly vicious way.

Other than that, good job. Your writing was very good.
Tacalle chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
*slow clap*

I am speechless towards the sheer brilliance of this story. I really liked the way you showed Cato and Clove's point of view. It changed my viewpoints and made me think from another person's point of view. I really liked how you gave a background to Clove with her family and how Cato has a little sister named Cordelia; that's really cool.

Awesome job :)
ckrets chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved this. I would give a more profound review, but I suck at those. XD
Loegahn chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is amazing. Honestly- breathtakingly disturbing. I love this new point of view- this elaboration on the book's almost poorly developed characters. You gave them reason and justice without taking away from the fact that they really did do awful things. The past that you gave Cato and Clove is very realistic and you did an all in all very good job with this story. You have a gift!