Reviews for Guardian
NotYetLostFaith chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was beyond sweet, totally not what I expected it to be and just the inspiration I need to kick my ass into gear to continue with my own story. Thank you very much. Keep writing. xx
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I like this story so much I can't even tell you how much!

Funny, sweet, a little angsty, filled with love and affection. Heck, even Tony's thoughts about Gibbs' family are full of it.

I just am going to stop typing now and read this story again.

sniff

Excellent way to start Saturday morning.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Favorite line: "My butt hurts!" Why? It describes my plight exactly - waiting rather impatiently for such excellent reading material from you.

As usual, you have provided a well balanced story with excellent dialog, giving us an introspective Tony being cautiously led by his ninja/girlfriend to conclusions that would normally take him months to reach. And she does it is just three hours!

Just in case the message is not clear - I like this a lot.

Thanks for posting it.

pdf
Leah339 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Superb work, as always *_* Thank you for sharing!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very nice. Great job
luvmytony chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was an awesome one shot. In a short story you told the whole story of Tony/Ziva. Kept them in character, but got them through tall obstacles in their relationship. this was was great
AngelCurls chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
LOOOVED IT! I love the part with Gibbs and being a father - so true!
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
As your author's note stated, you have no idea how or why it went where it did, and you know what? I went along for the ride, and I liked where it ended up. I could take a few more trips that end up this way.

Very nice story. :)
l03l chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is great, so funny. Great job :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh *sniffles*

I love your interpretation of Gibbs and his paternal instincts, and what it means to be a father.

So much so that I started to tear up and forgot my lunch, haha. It's getting cold...

Anyway, beautifully written as usual! I love how you mix angst and humour and romance together so very well; your stories are very engaging and readable.

And I love the "marriage and family" conversation, of course! It's so cute, how Tony suddenly becomes so protective of the children he has not yet had.

And the ending is hilarious :P I suddenly felt strangely sympathetic for Gibbs and McGee, lol.

Good story! Thank you for sharing it :)

~Soph
Robern chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
good to see you back, I have missed your stories. I really liked this one, well done.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3