Reviews for A First Meeting
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 7/2
Oh my god...loved this story! And the threats that Doofenshmirtz made towards Ferb...too bad he didn't find out what 'Ferb' was short for. :D
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love how in character everyone is. It just adds a touch of realism to the fic.

Ahahaha. Hoodlum. I'm assuming that's a reference to the Chronicles of Meap character commentary (which they took off YouTube, damnit).

kat xx
V.reve chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really enjoyed reading this-Ferb acted very in character, Heinz was his usual (though older) dorky self, and Vanessa's character developed how I've imgained it might. Kudos to you.

Vira
deletemeoffplz chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awesome fanfiction between Ferb, Heinz and Vanessa. I really liked how Heinz is genuinely taking care of his daughter, being cautious about Ferb. But in the end, it all went well.

Again, great fanfiction. Loved it.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That was very cute and in character.
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Ah, Doof. He really is... something.

And nice dodge around the Ferb's name thing. Not sure if you just wanted to do that, or just didn't want to 'give' Ferb a name, but nice job!

And, despite the fact that Doof is evil, he does have some things in common with Ferb. I'm glad they can get along fine.
DEI Caboose chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Been a while since we've had a fic like this. Faved!
Brooke chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awww, I love this. It really is sweet!
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Aw I really liked reading this. XD Great job!
karly05 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awwww, love it! This was really great, loved how you handled everything. Your Doof/Vanessa interaction was perfect; loved the "hoodlum" reference, the reference back to "that would be taking the easy way," and how you handled the green hair and what Ferb is short for. Just great all around.