Reviews for Beckett's Security Blanket
Maria chapter 20 . 8/17
GREAT! WOW! Well done. Your story ended gorgeous! I liked the first ending, - but I'm happy with this last chapter! I loved your writing over the whole way, I loved your ideas and the sensations you brought to life. Pleeeaaaase - I need a sequel!
The-KLF chapter 20 . 8/6
I really enjoyed reading this story - the case was especially good! Thank you for writing and sharing with me
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
This was a better ending for me at least. I liked it.

I still have this problem with why it was so difficult for her to have relations with him after she knew she wanted to be with him. She jumped in the bed with the doctor and apparently with Demming, too, although that was never said, only implied. I get it that she supposedly was never as serious with them, but she did tell Castle after the freezer that she and the doctor 'still had a chance', so she was trying to make a go of it with him then. It just seemed a little inconsistent in my eyes.
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Nice, but I hope they take it farther now!
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
He had planned on them being done before now!
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
I think she just did some major damage to Castle's heart. And he has to feel a dire need to be in there with her while this guy is in there! He fears for her life and she has locked him out. She has caused him some serious pain, I think.
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Lanie is always the voice of reason. She knows Kate's heart so much better than Kate!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Ornery stinker! He's laying it on awfully heavy!
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Glad you didn't have him hurt her with dating other women or anything like that! This got her attention!
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
I'm still saddened by what has happened, but more worried by what could happen if she decides to leave the loft!
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Terrible set back! If she leaves the safety of the loft, there's no telling what might happen to her! I actually thought she was farther advanced in their comfort zone than this!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Where is she? She should be with him!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
I hope Espo's find is fruitful! And Castle puts the scare into Fitz! That was good!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
That kind of makes me sick thinking he was standing over Kate as she slept!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
If this guy forwarded it to Fitz, couldn't the trace it back to him? I like that she refers to it as going home. Castle loves it!