Reviews for Razor's Edge: Requiem
MayContainHyjinks chapter 43 . 7/1
Dear Tairis Dreamhan

While I struggle to articulate what I want to write after finishing the Razor's Edge stories, and not for the first time either, I don't have to struggle to say Thank You.

Thank you for sitting down and writing the Razor's Edge series. Thank you for all of the blood(hopefully more metaphorical and less literal), sweat, tears and time that you spent to create the Razor's Edge stories. Thank you for finishing the stories. Thank you for all of your hard work to create these stories. To the BetaReaders and Editors - Thank you for assisting in the creation and improvement of these stories.

I might add to the "thank yous" as I continue writing this and hopefully I'll catch any duplicates in the proof read of this... its not really a review, more like a letter to a celebrity I suppose. Although I'm not at all certain what to say other than thank you.

Razor's Edge holds a special place in my heart and on my list of favorite stories because it takes my experience and good memories with Mass Effect 2 (ironically one of two Mass Effect games I've played and completed properly, the other is Andromeda and that is a completely different can of worms) and adapts it to a form, the written story form, that allows me to revist the world of mass effect and visit with my favorite characters whenever I want.

Your stories... Your characters... Are like... If Mass Effect was a family dinner where everyone is at the table eating good food and having a good time but when dinner starts to come to a close, the dinner host brings out Razor's Edge like a really good desert and the good times roll for a little bit longer. Everything naturally fits together.

I clearly remember years ago, when I read Razor's Edge for the first time and I realized that you had decided to not limit yourself to the three person party and just ship interactions. It was amazing to see the cast...come alive for lack of a better phrase.

In reflecting on the stories to figure out what to write. I've arrived at a quite amusing though. Razor's Edge is as close to a Teggan Toppa Gurren Laggann story as mass effect will ever get. In all of the best ways. Which is probably one of several reason why I enjoyed Razor's Edge so much.

Thank you for the stories. I wish you the best in all that you do.
-A happy reader and big Razor's Edge Fan
MayContainHyjinks
JustALapis chapter 43 . 6/30
I have no idea if you'll ever see this, if you even look back on this, but I feel the need to say something anyway. This story, your story, has been a journey. One filled with ups and downs, laughs, tears, action, adventure, romance, and so much more. Many times I found myself tense for the coming paragraphs, elation coursing in triumphs, tears welling in sorrows. You took me and many others on the trip of a lifetime, and as much as I hate to see it end, I agree. All things must end, and I must say, you ended this spectacularly, All I can really say is... Thank you. Thank you for giving us this truly wonderful story, for those past and those new. Thank you from a 2021 Legendary reader. Keelah 'selai
JustALapis chapter 21 . 6/28
Holy shit, I am reading an action movie, I LOVE this
JustALapis chapter 18 . 6/27
I know Im waaaaayyy too late on this, but I just wanted to point out: In a conversation between the Cerb engineers in ME3, you learn that Ilusive Man actually drinks American Burbon. Just a funny side thought that came to mind
JustALapis chapter 6 . 6/26
3 fingered hand... shattered helmet... Ow, my feelings. Hello, though. Not sure if you want, or care for, any reviews this much later, but hey, just letting you know you still got readers. And lord, you are a great writer
gunner4555 chapter 43 . 6/15
I really enjoyed the story, like wow soo good
dalek117 chapter 43 . 4/3
3 Whole stories and I can only say one thing: Perfection! Utter, pure Perfection!

After binging the start of Razor's Edge and finally ending up here, I am pretty much close to tears and love how you've made the Mass Effect story your own, especially with the ending. Shepard and Tali are my favourite couple and I loved how you portrayed them in this.

Good luck with those plans for the future and thank you for the voyage that you constructed!
Ashran31 chapter 43 . 2/25
Thank you so much for this, wordsmith
An amazing story
Enforcer209 chapter 15 . 1/29
In all honestly i’m loosing complete interest in this story all this self loathing or hatred or whatever you want to call it it’s boring as hell to read. I greatly enjoyed your 2 previous stories but this one is circulating the drain fast
This is probably one of the greatest stories I’ve ever had the honor of reading it perfectly captured the essence of Mass Effect In the sense that the characters felt alive and the universe felt vast and beautiful the emotions I felt reading this series can never be faked and it has inspired me to write my one version of this wonderful story that made me want to write in the first place I just hope I can be half as good as this story was and once again I thank you for writing this and allowing all of us to enjoy it together TO VICTORY BROTHERS
Minnie1015 chapter 43 . 12/4/2020
Beautiful. The whole series is so wonderfully well done. Thank you for sharing this with us. Keelah’selei
ll SeBz ll chapter 43 . 11/3/2020
First and best Fanfic I’ve ever read, amazing story telling and descriptive writing. I’d love to see what you could do with Andromeda story, maybe even improve on somethings it lacked. Either way, Keelah se’lai.
SuperHetero1 chapter 43 . 6/14/2020
Absolutely great story. Well done!
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 25 . 4/24/2020