Reviews for Razor's Edge: Requiem
bdrivermp chapter 37 . 11/9
Simply outstanding, awaiting patiently for updates, by the way I do like your website, and the artist from deviant art did a very nice job on Tali, thankyou for this wonderful telling of Mass Effect.
Porygonman chapter 37 . 10/28
I can't believe you just somehow got me to read three sagas in two days and still let me craving for more. I'm officially amazed. Keep up the excelent work! And please, since it seems to be a common theme around here, don't die.
darkerdeepdown chapter 37 . 9/4
A good tale. I started from the begging in and find myself here. Divergent and yet victorious in its divergence. A typo or unclear work here and there but a whole piece I can't wait to finish
C0rrupted1 chapter 37 . 9/4
Read this but completely forgot to do this.
First off... ); no Citadel? But... I'm sad. But eh, considering the main plot of the DLC and how you've done the story, it more than likely may not have worked. But eh, glad you've incorporated some into the story. Before the end of this, I'm really hoping you include the last quote from the DLC. That's the cherry on the top honestly.
Though now that I think of it (just me), DLC could have worked if you changed it to not the clone but to the one soldier from the first game. The one that was on Shepard's team that Cerberus captured and also threatened to kill Shepard in the second game for working with Cerberus. Not sure if you had changed that though. Considering he made that threat and the group that attacked Shepard and team were ex-marines and what not, it could work. Though eh, whatever.

Secondly, I love what you did with the AI, especially changing what happens to it instead of it being left on Cerberus base. With that said, you sure made Javik go ballistic on it. He had problems with AIs but when it came to AI that were of his own (like the one AI or maybe it was a VI, he conversed with before he fell asleep), he didn't seem to have that much of an issue. Reason for that?

I am extremely curious as to how you're going to deal with Leviathans seeing as you're saving them for near the end and building it up. Though it makes sense, considering.
general MB chapter 37 . 8/12
From one author who knows about long hiatuses to another, welcome back. I've been a big fan of this series and aside from the AU elements, this is perhaps the best Mass Effect novelization on the site, especially for Talimancers such as myself. Keep up the good work, your story has been an inspiration to me to get back to fan fiction writing, and I look forward to you finishing it.
darkerego chapter 37 . 7/30
Great to see another well written chapter!
Lathlaer chapter 37 . 7/30
Yay, the best Tali/Shepard trilogy is back :)

A very good chapter, I like you Javik even if he is a bit of a pain in the ass to manage. Your storybuilding is excellent and I do agree with you about the Citadel DLC. It was huge fun to play it, the banters were excellent and one of the best in the whole trilogy but it all leaves a strange feeling. Like how it is totally removed from the context of the main game goal.

Citadel content would be an excellent addition as a storyline that happens AFTER the Reaper war, provided that Shepard survives of course :)
NK chapter 37 . 7/29
Hey, it really, really made my day to see that email pop up that said a new chapter for this amazing story was out! Thank you for your work!
Janizary chapter 37 . 7/28
Back with some serious storytelling mojo for this chapter!

The bar scene was excellent. It will be one I remember for a long time.

Vendetta's line that begins with "...He has created a cycle of his own, one that...". That had some power to it. Got my heart beating a bit faster. Nicely done.
Admiral Anderson chapter 37 . 7/26
Just wanted you to know that I still enjoy reading this story, you've put a lot of hard work in it so far and it really shows;)
Mahrac chapter 37 . 7/22

And what a chapter. This... THIS is why I love your story so much. Humor, philosophy, references, and then that final section. If that had actually been in ME3, especially the potential for total loss of the cycle (outside shooting starbrat) I think the ending would have been much improved. Though the choices themselves would still be stupid. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing how this ends.

Alright, more really looking forward to.
Kamika111 chapter 37 . 7/22
Nice! Very good chapter.
BJ Hanssen chapter 37 . 7/22
Thank you for writing this story. It is quickly taking its place as my permanent head-canon for ME3. It just makes a whole heck of a lot more sense than the game ever did.
Tomon chapter 37 . 7/22
Excellent, especially enjoyed the conversation with the AI echo of Yasira both with EDI and Javik. The mini Citadel DLC aka dinner with Shepard mother was also very nice and I fully agree that while perfect goodbye for the fans it doesn't really fit into this tale. So here, take ma praise and I will wait for your next revival ;)
fantasyra chapter 37 . 7/21
Seeing this story updated actually made me smile, laugh, and woot. lol.

That said, the content didn't disappoint. Love the confrontation between Javik and the Prothean AI. Even the down time was well done. Not doing the Cit DLC is understandable, as the tempo has been ramping a certain direction and it would detract. Fan service has it's place, in the middle of the drama, not so much. However, that does not mean the author cannot do as shown here, and the cast can take little moments like shown and achieve the same without the jarring.

So happy. lol. Thanks for your contribution.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »