Reviews for Razor's Edge: Requiem
God damn cliffhangers!
Seriously though great chapter
Dazzle chapter 36 . 4/23
This story is lovely. Cheers!
delphinous chapter 36 . 4/13
i don;t know how i missed your series before, but i've found it now and really enjoyed it. i'm looking forwards to the next chapter. i really love this story because this is how i played the games, tali romance and paragon and all that (minus the liara romance, my shepard was unattached in the first game) and i like seeing it all again. and i like the slow deviation from the way the actual story worked out. i really hope you have a better ending in mind though than what the games gave us. i hated that, after putting in so much work over two games to get the quarians and the geth together, the only option that left shepard to survive would also destroy the geth. FML it felt like such a waste of time. and the synthetic-merger idea was kind of cool, but somehow feels like a cop-out. you've done a good job so far so whatever you end up doing i believe it will fit in the story, but i'm hoping for a new fifth option (you probably already know, but there is a technical fourth option in the games to not choose at all, which lets the reapers win, and the epilogue has the future race telling tales of liara's time capsules saving them)
oh, and i love the kasumi/garus romance and the new character you just added, and shepards second death and battle with indoctrination just makes the story a lot more epic (and the rachni are awesome)
MOAR!
Janizary chapter 36 . 4/10
Oooooo. Ahhhh. :D Vendetta on board. Nice.

Can't wait for the next update.
Murus chapter 36 . 4/7
Thank you for returning to this, Tairis! Looking forward to more :)
Gennai's Acolyte chapter 36 . 4/6
Just like the rest of your work, this latest chapter is outstanding. It perfectly balances all of the necessary emotions, providing enough levity to lighten the mood without letting the audience forget the harsh realities of war. This was particularly enjoyable since it was virtually all original ideas and conversations, rather than a reimagining of normal game events. Also, since it looks like we're nearing the end, will we be seeing Citadel anytime soon? You've covered most of the DLC in your stories, but I wasn't sure if we'd be seeing the events of what I consider to be the best of the Mass Effect add ons. I'm hoping so, as I'm sure that your take would be entertaining to read. Hopefully your next update won't take as long, because I'm certainly looking forward to what happens next.
anon chapter 36 . 4/6
huzzah!
thanks for the new chapter. good to see the writing quality (and page length) is still top notch.
looking forward to the next one.
Tomon chapter 36 . 4/5
Awesome, both that you updated and this chapter as well ;)
Enjoyed every bit of it and for higlihts. Funily enough Shepard's mum. That was really a nice change of pace and I really like her personality, it's beliavable for her to have such son.
And the second would be Vendetta. I wondered about the upload and if he didn't try to save himself because that way he can really help the most. Really looking forward to him meeting with Javik :-D
Still many great things in this chapter as for example was that a jelaous Kasumi after Garrus met with Nyreen? :-D or Miranda being the new queen of omega and so on.

Still this time there was also a one "what the hell?" event. Shepard saying to Miranda "When you get a moment, contact EDI, Miranda.". When you get a moment? Really? This is probably the data that will decide if the whole galaxy survive or not but he just mention it like that? No biggie? :-D
Anyway other than that a perfect chapter
OMAC001 chapter 36 . 4/5
So we get to hear what Vendetta has to say! Please update soon, the long waits are nerve-wracking!
A Darker Path chapter 36 . 4/5
Very pleased to see you back in action and on form, helluva a chapter there, not to mention cliff hanger. Militarising Miranda was an unexpected move but bravo, as ever you character development, plot, and writing itself is top quality. As always, I have nothing negative to say about that, I only hope you can keep to these stellar standards, although I will admit I certainly hope you find can find more time for Razor's Edge, frequent update are always a bonus after all. I do have a single question, what exactly is an 'Aide-de-campe'? I've heard the term before, but don't think I've ever known the meaning.

Seth
rangersleadtheway chapter 36 . 4/5
Another great chapter! As always I don't care how long it takes you to get another out, just don't rush and put out a great chapter rather than put up a dull chapter. Keep up the good work!
Cake Of Spades chapter 36 . 4/5
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THIS IS MY JAM!

I'm so glad that you introduced Carmichael to Shepard (won't lie, he's favorite character out of this entire series. i just picture Zachary Levi every time he's mentioned.), and your decision on how to deal with Miranda was fantastic.

And the interaction between Shep, Tali, and Momshep? Wondeful.

I thought I should let you know that I picture Gerard Butler as your Shepard. He just fits.

Update soon.

-me.
Flameraven chapter 36 . 4/5
There are going to be ALOT of war orphans so I can see Hanna's point. Sadly wrong DNA is wrong so Tali/Shep babies can't happen without some kind of crazy medical tech.

So THAT is how Vendetta is going to show up! I was thinking you where going to force them to steal it whole cloth from TIM but this works just as well if not better.
thepkrmgc chapter 36 . 4/5
its good to see that the fortress at the center of the universe has been established: heres hoping it doesnt come down to a final siege
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »