Reviews for Razor's Edge: Requiem
SuperHetero1 chapter 43 . 6/14
Absolutely great story. Well done!
kcinnaysvp chapter 25 . 4/24
I'm not crying..
ardvarkeating101 chapter 43 . 11/15/2019
*applause*
ardvarkeating101 chapter 42 . 11/14/2019
They should have sent a poet.

Everything we could have asked for. From the final charge of Hope-Singer, to telling that insane monster what we thought of him, to a crucible we’d want to build, to the plan of stripping away the reapers power, to make *them* the hunted ones! A last act of spite that they couldn’t take from us!

A last good-bye.

Almost a decade late, but well worth it.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 41 . 11/14/2019
This. This is the ending we desperately wanted but were denied.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 35 . 11/14/2019
Glad that Weeb asshole got the crap beaten out of him, fucking “impossible to win” story missions
ardvarkeating101 chapter 34 . 11/14/2019
Zaeed nooooooooooooooooo!

Also, I'm glad Aria got what was coming to her. Seriously, she was so goddamn arrogant to people who could blow her little kingdom to pieces.

First time reviewing this but damn is it a good series. Thanks!
MoonBurner chapter 32 . 6/28/2019
Mfw Carmichael's father is Albus Dumbledore.
Blaze1992 chapter 43 . 6/14/2019
Okay read through both fic's and gotta say was very impressed on some parts but then gut punched by others.

I mean how you handled the rachni was pretty cool, it always kinda sucked how we never got to see them aiding shep if he or she saved them. But you took a step further by having them use biotic powered ships and gave shep tough armor with biotic "crystals" to make him more bada**.

The gut punches were cause of the up's and downs in the relationship between Shep and Tali, let's not even go into how you "killed" shepard off more times than Bioware ever did.

All in all I say this gets a 7 out of 10 from me.
Duke of salted fish chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
back again dude, i reread the story. still moving and reminds me of lots of things in the past. speaking of ur writings, after reading some other fanfics on this site, i finally realized how lucky i was to have found the best story i coulda ever got on this site in the first place. i have met some really severe problems during these months, but the translation goes well.
wierdscience13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I read your previous story and after reading the first chapter of this one I've come to the same conclusion, you really need a good beta.

You seem to have the whole Council confused, the Turian councillor is Sparatus not 'Velarn' and the Salarian councillor is Valern.

I seem to remember in the previous story you misspelled Keiji wrong, in fact using a wrong name for him all through the Kasumi story arc.

There is often words missing, repeated or mis-used which is a shame because you write quite well otherwise and the characters are believable within the context of the Mass Effect universe.
Caincrux chapter 2 . 9/25/2018
Ehh skipped. I've played this scenario far too many times for this to be interesting
Caincrux chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
Ok, too vanilla for my taste but yeah it is eye catching enough.
Hailomin9 chapter 43 . 9/24/2018
Oh man, what a ride this has been, this story was incredible and it went above and beyond anyone’s expectations, your stories are some of the best writing fics in this entire site. This has been an amazing ride sad that it’s over but perfect all the same.
OEliyahuO chapter 43 . 6/14/2018
Well... damn... I was late to this party, but I hunkered down and read your series from beginning to this finale and damn... that was a FUN ride! Your imagination, writing and attention to numerous details is amazing! I love the relationships you forged and expanded upon as well as the battles, speeches, emotions, the wonderful twists, turns and deviations from the original games and, blast it all, EVERYTHING! Thanks a ton for allowing us to partake in your Mass Effect adventure. My only complaint is that I don't think I'll be able to read any other fanfiction that will provide anything close to the satisfaction of your story.
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »