Reviews for Razor's Edge: Requiem
Xhydralisk chapter 40 . 4/29/2016
It was a good ride, and you made it. Thank you for writing.
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 40 . 4/29/2016
So tense... so exciting... and I have no idea what gonna happen either.

Too bad this version isn't the game version
Jeb chapter 40 . 4/29/2016
Ah, and it all comes down to this... It's been years, but this is one story I'll never regret following from beginning to end. I have a feeling there are a few surprises left-I hope that you had the Reapers eat the "Starchild" a few million years back, for example-but you're leaving the last to the end. I applaud.

I freely admit I was surprised by Rear-Admiral Mikhailovitch reappearing to lead the defence of the Citadel, but when the chips are down and the monsters are tearing at the door you do what you have to do. Also, that was one heck of a speech he gave, and I still believe that the defenders of the Citadel and anyone left who can fight are raising Hell itself up under the Reapers while the fleets gather to put an end to the Cycle once and for all. If God is going to look down on them in awe, they're going to be washed through the gates into Paradise on the dead of enough Reapers and their ships and soldiers that London would sink under the weight. I hope that Aethyta and Bailey are standing strong and leading the charge, too.

Kasumi and Garrus? If they hadn't finally made it official I suspect you'd never have heard the end of it.

The lovely point about Legion inspiring the Geth to allow independent Mobile Platforms based on Legion's example? Legion declared War on the Geth and single-handedly gave his people back their free will, even though Shepard and team helped. He defines the word hero as much as anyone, and Consul has 1,183 Programs aboard and replies "No data available" when asked why... He deserves that drink even more than most.

It's almost a shame Aria is out of this, if she'd been on the Citadel when the Reapers hit it she would have taught them everything they didn't know about death and destruction the hard way. Nobody in Mass Effect knows the meaning of all-out War like she does, bar Wrex and Victus. Hackett learns during ME3-Shepard was made to win this. He wrote the book on fighting Reapers-the only one who knows more and better is Javik. Who lost his people, his Empire, 50,000 years-and is not going to die without an army of Reapers preceding him no matter how it happens.

It's strange... Javik may have done more damage in Shepard's job, but he'd have lost the War. The Reapers would have rebuilt and waited another 50,000 years. Shepard? He'll break the Cycle, no matter who or what it costs him, something I suspect Javik doesn't understand.

Which makes me think very few of Shepard's people are going to make it out of this alive, let alone in one piece... Maybe even not any, including Shepard himself.

Update soon. I have to see how this ends...
Flameraven chapter 40 . 4/29/2016
Anything called the 'Ahab protocols' fills me with fear, that was a name chosen WITHOUT irony, fully knowing just what they where doing.

EDI wondering about the morals of what ever that protocol is... yeah, this is going to be bad, but then it seems Shep is fully expecting to die.
WatchesTheVoid chapter 40 . 4/29/2016
I don't wright many reviews but I have been reading this story from the first book. This is my favorite mass effect story on this site and may be my favorite fanfic in general. I love the way you have stayed true to the lore of the world but have been able to make it your own. I have laughed, ranted and been choked up. I just know that when this epic journey ends I will cry man tears.

Thanks for one seriously epic ride!
Anime obsessed fan chapter 39 . 4/17/2016
I'm happy to see a new chapter, but I'm sad this magnificent story is almost at an end. This is one of the best Mass Effect fics I've ever read, and I like your story a whole lot more than the actual game too, so thank you for writing so much.

Curious to see how much of the endgame this fic will show. ME3 essentially skipped to the final battle after this point, though personally I'm hoping to see more setup (something your fic has been very good with, expanding on details that the game only barely mentioned here and there). Looking forward to the end, its been a great run, but all good things must end eventually.
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 39 . 4/17/2016
Man, I am more excited for this than I ever was for ME3
anon chapter 39 . 4/17/2016
im so glad youre still writing this! thankyou!
Robert Harrison chapter 39 . 4/17/2016
Well worth the wait. Frankly, I'm just glad that you haven't vanished into the ether.

I still love the way you manage to incorporate all the major plot points while adding your own twist.

I look forward to the next chapter... Whenever that may be.

R. Harrison
BJ Hanssen chapter 39 . 4/16/2016
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this pans out. Far too few good fanfics with lighter AU elements ever make it to the end.
Flameraven chapter 39 . 4/16/2016
Ah, Kai's death, always a wonderful thing to read/play. It truly is a amazing how much I hated that man in so little screen time.
Gennai's Acolyte chapter 39 . 4/15/2016
Ah yes, finally an update! I was almost afraid that this story was going to be left on an indefinite hiatus, so I'm pleased to see that is not the case. As always, the writing is fantastic, and I'm glad to see a wonderful blend of action/plot advancement and character interaction, particularly between Shepard/Tali and Garrus/Kasumi. And so, Kai Leng finally bites it; that pleases me greatly. Hopefully everything ends well for Shepard and Co. Good luck on the story, and I'll be back for your next update!
Flower248 chapter 39 . 4/15/2016
I have consistently enjoyed this story and am quite happy to wait for your high quality story telling. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Vladnim chapter 39 . 4/15/2016
It's nice read your story again. It never fails to give me chills. I can't wait to see the end of this!
Dquinnicus chapter 39 . 4/15/2016
I may have squee'd quite loudly when I saw you had put out. A new chapter. ...yeah.

Anyways, I'm glad that you've finally gotten back to this, seeing as when you finish it, it will stand tall as my #1 Mass Effect fic/series. Technically, it has that spot already, but I do love me a complete fic.

Anywho Tairis, thanks for all the amazing scenes you given us. I kinda wish someone could make this the true ME3 storyline, in the actual game, but that would take waaaaay too much money to hire all the voice actors, and coding all the scenes and stuff. Your idea for Praetor was really inspired, and I also loved that you made indoctrination far more important (the Shepard climbing/fighting indoctrination scene is still my #1 scene across all fanfic domains for invoking a highly emotional response). I also like the bigger role the rachni played, definitely good stuff.

Keep it up boss-man, you're almost to the finish line!
1,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »