Reviews for Razor's Edge: Requiem
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Cant get enough reading this. The next chapter is coming soon, right?
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 36 . 7/7/2015
And now I'm caught up... and I like this version of ME3 that you've written.

Grumblegrumbleending...
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 33 . 7/7/2015
That shopkeep tho...
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
"My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian. I am the very model of a scientist Salarian."
Dac13 chapter 36 . 6/13/2015
It is a difficult thing, to balance a story. To find that exact point between good and bad, depressing and uplifting, bloodshed and peace, where good stories are forged into ones held close for a lifetime. This series is not about humanity dominating the universe in a tide of fire and blood, or a crossover with something or someone else; for the longest time, it was simply telling the tale of one John Shepard-First Human Specter, Hero of the Citadel, a man with the weight of trillions upon his shoulders and a precious few that make the future worth fighting for. And, when it finally diverged from the beaten path, it did so in a way that made it truly believable, a work of fiction set in an imagined universe containing people and stories that are as real as anything else here, on Earth. In short, you have crafted a series of stories that are flawed, wonderfully so, told in a way that is uniquely yours, pleasing to the eye and meaningful in the dark moments. I salute you, and present my heartfelt thanks for stories that I will hold close for as long as I breath.
Gray Wonderer chapter 36 . 6/12/2015
I just finished this latest chapter and I just have to say
AMAZING
I first found this story while looking for a Tali/Shepard fic and it looked like this one was alright. Now I am so glad that I found it, this is a tale that goes beyond the original scope of the game in a way that is exciting and awesome. Yet at the same time it stays true to the story in the ways that truly matter. Every single character description is spot on and the writing leaves you both laughing and wating in breathless anticipation. Not to mention the attention to detail that the author uses when talking about the crazy and wonderful galaxy that is MASS EFFECT I would list all of my favorite parts of this trilogy but then l'd be here all day
Shepard and Tali both act in such a human manner that truly shows the depth of there love.
Now as the end approaches I know that you will send it off the same way you have done everything else. Beautifully To note, I do not hate the endings as some do, I agree they need improvement but they were enough for me and I believe that to still fight about them today is foolish.

To close all I want to say is that whatever happens Tairis, Tali, Shepard it has been an honor and I am with you till the end
Keelah Sa'lai
footstate chapter 36 . 5/31/2015
i really wanna see how this goes on. if sheperad dies at the end like he does in the game how will this empire continue? will he not die? tell us
KDK97 chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
Man, I love this. I'm also fortunate and unfortunated to start reading this on the point that is already starting to close, but at the same time it will probably take an entire year of waiting. But i'll wait, because this is AWESOME. About this beautiful chapter:

-Poor Liara...

-I love Momshep, asking awkward questions and breaking her son's hand, lovely.

-Carmichael! I can't wait to see more of him.

-And... Vendetta, of course. That moment gave me the chills.

Anyway, I Love this! but now.. it's time to wait. See ya around when the next chapter comes out!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/26/2015
God damn cliffhangers!
Seriously though great chapter
Dazzle chapter 36 . 4/23/2015
This story is lovely. Cheers!
delphinous chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
i don;t know how i missed your series before, but i've found it now and really enjoyed it. i'm looking forwards to the next chapter. i really love this story because this is how i played the games, tali romance and paragon and all that (minus the liara romance, my shepard was unattached in the first game) and i like seeing it all again. and i like the slow deviation from the way the actual story worked out. i really hope you have a better ending in mind though than what the games gave us. i hated that, after putting in so much work over two games to get the quarians and the geth together, the only option that left shepard to survive would also destroy the geth. FML it felt like such a waste of time. and the synthetic-merger idea was kind of cool, but somehow feels like a cop-out. you've done a good job so far so whatever you end up doing i believe it will fit in the story, but i'm hoping for a new fifth option (you probably already know, but there is a technical fourth option in the games to not choose at all, which lets the reapers win, and the epilogue has the future race telling tales of liara's time capsules saving them)
oh, and i love the kasumi/garus romance and the new character you just added, and shepards second death and battle with indoctrination just makes the story a lot more epic (and the rachni are awesome)
Guest chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
MOAR!
Janizary chapter 36 . 4/10/2015
Oooooo. Ahhhh. :D Vendetta on board. Nice.

Can't wait for the next update.
Murus chapter 36 . 4/7/2015
Thank you for returning to this, Tairis! Looking forward to more :)
Gennai's Acolyte chapter 36 . 4/6/2015
Just like the rest of your work, this latest chapter is outstanding. It perfectly balances all of the necessary emotions, providing enough levity to lighten the mood without letting the audience forget the harsh realities of war. This was particularly enjoyable since it was virtually all original ideas and conversations, rather than a reimagining of normal game events. Also, since it looks like we're nearing the end, will we be seeing Citadel anytime soon? You've covered most of the DLC in your stories, but I wasn't sure if we'd be seeing the events of what I consider to be the best of the Mass Effect add ons. I'm hoping so, as I'm sure that your take would be entertaining to read. Hopefully your next update won't take as long, because I'm certainly looking forward to what happens next.
1,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »