Reviews for Razor's Edge: Requiem
FORD B chapter 35 . 3/21/2015
Awesome story and read!
radisbr chapter 33 . 2/15/2015
If the chapter where Saren becomes completely heroic isn't called "Don't Fear the Reaper" I will be sorely disappointed
Xhydralisk chapter 32 . 1/7/2015
Ah, the M-7 Lancer. F*cking thermal clips.
darkerego chapter 35 . 1/7/2015
Excellent chapter, definitely excited for the next one!
roweee chapter 35 . 1/4/2015
It may have been a while coming but the wait was worth it as always.

It was a great idea to join the Thessia and Leviathon stories together and you did a wondeful job of fixing one of the most irritating encounters in the game.

Great job.
Bearmauls chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
Best chapter ending EVAR! OMG got goosebumps...
darkerego chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
Excellent chapter.
Janizary chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
Hmmm. Couldn't have just set Leng on fire a little bit? For Christmas? :D
Guest chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
Shut up and take my squee! :D
Lathlaer chapter 35 . 12/27/2014
Wow, I woke up on the 25th, early and crisp Christmas morning and what do I see? Email with confirmation that you updated your fic. I couldn't believe it and started reading it on the phone still in bed :)

Good chapter, fight between Leng and Shepard very climactic and proves that Kai is really losing his touch with reality. "I'm better than you but only when you don't use all your abilities in which case my people will kill everyone around" - yeah, way to go.

Chakwas' comment is priceless - sometimes I really would like to see her on the battlefield with the ground team if only to see what it's like to fight the Reapers and Cerberus. "You pushed yourself too hard" - it sounds like an accusation and like she thinks he had a choice in this matter. Ignoring completely the fact that he was fighting for his and everyone elses lifes and had he not "pushed himself too hard" he would't even be there to hear her complain :)
The Eternal Winter chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
Another great chapter.
Buurman chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
Great to see a new chapter up. Awesome as always, can't wait for the next one. Sad to hear Razor's Edge will be stopping but also glad to find out how it goes.

Also, a belated thanks for the awesome end you gave Zaeed. It was glorious. I especially liked the little moment with Jack. There's hope even for grizzled old mercenaries and scarred young women in this galaxy.

Happy new years.

Sven
anon chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
thankyou thankyou thankyou i thought this story was dead! keep it coming :D
Tomon chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
One of the best christmas presents! Awesome :) And holy mother of storage... what they got from Protheans? Everything? If even Normandy probably can't hold all these datas, crazy! :)
I also sing-song-of-praise for your Illium battle, whole mission was amazing but the finale was really grand. The last thing I remember is starting to read this chapter and now I'm here at the end writting review and it seems like some time passed without me even registering, really captivating and breathtaking work.
The only thing I can wish for is of course another chapter so keep it up and happy holiday and and even better new year :)
OMAC001 chapter 35 . 12/25/2014
Nice how you did the fight with Kai Leng. Can't wait to see what they got from the temple!
1,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »