Reviews for An Alchemist's Will
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Amazing! I read this a while ago, but wasn't able to find it again... Now I have! I just adore this. The writing style is great, the characterizations are spot on, and I love how the cover story was done.
hypercell chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I think this needs a few more chapters. I love it!
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
nice story :)
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was beautiful! So many warm fuzzies right now xD
Angel-Moon17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I liked much n.n
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That was very cute!
Amber Hastings chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Great little story! the concept is wonderful.

I like how well you made Ed think ahead, shows what a genius he is and that he can achieve anything if he puts his mind to it.

I know it's marked as complete, And I like it a lot, but I couldn't help but think how amazing it would be to read all that happens next: Munstang's questioning, Winry's and Pinako's reactions, how well the explanation hold against scrutiny, does Ed stay in the military?, what happened at the gate? what is the extent of Ed's injuries? and all about the second auto mail surgery!. All of that we already now, but It would be nice to read it.

Thanks for the story!
Vampy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Dow, such a nice little story. Roy really shines in this one and my my Ed plans ahead. Never tought I'd see that, but good for him! /proud Hope you'll write many more stories like this! ;) V.
Iniysa chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I know this reads complete, but dang you left out the best part! LOL! The reactions, Ed's reaction to not only succeeding, but seeing his kid brother in the literal flesh. Then the Rockbells reaction... What does Ed fight for now that his main goal in life is complete? So much... And if done right it can be done in just one chapter. :)

Lauren
GalynSolo chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Excellent story! I know it's made to be a one shot, but if you ever decide to add a chapter or two, I would be super happy; but no worries if you don't; like I said, it's an excellent story as is.
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Excellent story. Well thought out and well written.

Good job!
FullMetalWizardNerd7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Holy fuck. This is amazing! A few mistakes here and there, but still one of the best stories I've read. I wish you'd continue though.. :S

I wanna know what happens when Ed wakes up!