Reviews for Distractions
grandma paula chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
sweet and charming little tale.
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
AW!
Queen Regent chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
YAYYYYYYYYYY! A great Leroux fic! I love imagining the interactions between these two; what with their personalities (with a little supplemental bravery from a good phan for Christine), I imagine them as a married couple to be very endearing, with a touch of refreshing realism because of his past. Great job, and keep on writing! :D
SpiritRose3496 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This story is fun :) I like that when you say her husband, everyone thinks you mean Raoul but it's actually Erik. I so love the idea that they get married *sigh* I really have to admit that Charles Dance is one of my favorite Phantoms ever (and believe me, I've seen them all, including the Daario Argento, ugh) I feel the same way about Christine, in some adaptations she's better than others
MusicOverMatter chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
My Dear, I think you've just given me the story I'd never have thought of myself, but always wanted!

I must say, the 1990 Phantom is my favorite phantom of them all (if you give him Ramin Karimloo's voice, it's all over. I'd snog him within an inch of his life should THAT manifestation ever make itself known to me.) I think his portrayal was the best one EVER.

And yes, that christine drove me nuts! (For a good part of the "movie".) Making out with "La Fop" while your love-sick angel waits up for you all night! (at least she made it up to him better than certain brunette sopranos I know.)

But back to your story, it's just the kind of ending we all wish they could have had! Thank You. And a hundred times, THANK YOU!
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I absolutely loved this! :) Your Erik definitely comes off as more Charles Dance-esque, but it worked well in this story.

My only comment is that Erik's comment in French "Tu est très mingonne" should be "Tu es très mignonne".

I hope you write more one-shots like this! :)
vixen519 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really adore how you potrayed them in this ficlet! This is utterly adorable
Vixen519
LovePetalledRose chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved this :) you're a very talented writer
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awwww! That was so cute/sweet/adorable!
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
AWWWW! EPIC CUTE!
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was adorable. I like the way you've blended Leroux, Dance, and Phantom of Manhattan. A very clever little story; I will investigate your other pieces.

Best Regards,