Reviews for Of Secrets and Desires
RunningRapidash chapter 7 . 3/31
And I know Allison is form Pretty Little Liars, I just love her! More Descriptive:

Name: Allison DiLaurentis (doesn't like nicknames)
Appearance: Golden blonde hair which she curls at the end, Silver eyes which looks like your staring into a mirror, a little bit pale at the end, heart-shaped face.
Personality: friendly at first glance, attentative, pays attention to the little details, always there when the bad things happen to you, uses those things to make her do her dirty little work, vain, fearless, is the best at telling lies and has MANY secrets
Region: LUMIOSE CITY, Kalos (not Vaniville anymore)
Pokemon: Delphox, Gardevoir, Sylveon

Notes: cousins with Ursula, was trained by Valerie the Fairy-type gym leader of Kalos, coordinator,
RunningRapidash chapter 8 . 3/31
It's great. I would like a P.O.V. of May. And please type whose P.O.V. it is.
RunningRapidash chapter 5 . 3/31
If it's still open:
Name: Allison DiLaurentis
Appearance: Golden Blonde Hair that she often curls to the end, Sliver Eyes that looks like your staring into a mirror, a little bit pale, heart shaped face, bow shaped lips
Personality: friendly at first then back-stabs you, sly, cunning, clever, fast-thinker
Region: Vaniville Town, Kalos
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Delphox and Sylveon
lychee-ran chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Name: Airisa Ran (nickname: Ai)

Appearence (hair/eye/skin colour): black long hair with a red ribbon tied at the bottom, grayish-blue eyes, slightly tanned.

Personality: generally is a cheerful and friendly girl, cares for people she love; has a dark side, once being kidnapped by Team Rocket.

Region: Unova, originally from Kanto

Pokemon (1-3)*: Liligant, Mienshao, Tepig
Guest chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
CONWAY IS THE STALKER ... And what's ping on with misty may and ash
PokeLocked13 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
In order of your questions:Drew, Conrad, and when you post the next chapter put an answer section.

My OC:

Name:Prudence(Prudy)

Appearence (hair/eye/skin colour):Ginger, green eyes, pale skin

Personality:Really tough and quiet

Region:Johto

Pokemon (1-3)*:Furret, Ampharos, Pidgeot
Heartgirl234 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
YES! YOU'VE FINALLY UPDATED. Naw, you didn't lose half us. Some of us are just sorta lazy about logging in or reviewing. Leaf doesn't strike as me as too whiny. She's better than Lea.
And I liked the chapter, but I sorta wished there was some way for us to know the POV before having to really read into it. Just a suggestion, not anything that you need to fix. I'm fine either way to be honest.
Stalker? Umm... Conway? Ursula? Lea? An OC?
Haha, speaking of which, thanks SO much for using Seth!
Cheep the Hedgehog chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I'm actually going to say I liked it. Not to be all 'Meh' , but I personally thought people like Lea and her cronies are in a LOT of fanfics; well, actually Melody and all of them. I'd like to see a bit more on Leaf(Cuz she's awesome) and if Gary finds her again. Wait, do I hear a roar? Wonder what it is.
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
more I love this I want to read more and now what happen when leaf kick Lea sorry assets also I want leaf and Gary to get 2 gether and leafs named get cleared and everybody gets her files back and remember her.
updateee chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
UPDATE FASTER
ChaosGirl607 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
I squealed when I saw that you finally updated. I've been busy with school work too (curse the people who decided math had to branch out to what won't even probably be used in life) , but reading your story is a very nice break from that, don't you think? :)
Lea is starting to really irk me. She's similiar to Leaf in some aspects (having similar eyes, and leaf leaf), but her personality is like a big can of repellant.
Hmmm, I wonder who the defeated trainers are/ are going to be. Also, I can't help but wonder who is the girl that Ash, May, and Misty ran into. (Call me obsessively curious, but I looked up the OC forms in the reviews, and I couldn't find anyone with a Milotic and purple eyes) Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! Happy Writing! :D
Midnight Hazard chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Well took you long enough!
Gary... and Lea you *censored*! (takes branch and nearly bashes her head in) Gary you're next if you don't get your act together and start ignoring Lea!
Well update soon!
AquaStarlight chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Oh my gosh, you don't know how happy I am to see this update! :D

...Man, I really hate Lea. She's such a liar. XD

And also, there was one part I was confused at. Gary talked about Leaf being trapped in the cave, so he knew about that, right? Then wouldn't he know Lea was the one who caved her in?
AquaStarlight chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Please update soon, I seriously love this story! You said that next chapter is where it really gets good, so I can't wait for it! I also can't wait for Gary and Leaf to finally meet - OLDRIVALSHIPPING FOR THE WIN! :D
Midnight Hazard chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Wow, this is pretty cool! But I'm not totally sure about the rules in the tournament. Like how do you get out of the tournament? Like, do the pokemon have to be knocked out or something?
Is it too late to submit an OC?
Name: Kirina Sato
Appearance: light tan, black hair, dark blue eyes
Personality: Cold, quiet, but not necessarily bad. She seems cool and confidant, but can be described as shy by her closest friends. Sometimes mysteriously helps people (ex: leaving a super potion by a good person in the tournament whose pokemon is on the verge of fainting while said person and pokemon are asleep) but keeps her identity anonymous while doing the good deed.
Region: Unova (or whatever else is left. she travels alot, so yeah)
Pokemon: Emolga, Milotic, Skarmory