Reviews for Surreal Conversations
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Sikowitz and Tori conversation was hilarious!

I like how this one-shot ends! :)
halomind chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I really love the way you wrote Sikowitz, especially his thought-process, like "a thought surfaced from the twisted innards of his mind." Very descriptive and interesting, that sentence. I also love how Tori acknowledged the Jori fandom (one of which I am addicted to). All in all, your writing made this situation sooo realistic, and there's nothing else for me to say except "... Congrats" while slurping on a coconut
Anonymoose101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awww I think I know who dat person outside is! Anyways, this story is cute and funny too. You should continue writing more Rori stuff because I like it!
SKRowling chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I like how he went to everyone else first before he got to Robbie. Loved the Jori puns they were hilarious.

is this a ONE SHOT?
Riotstarter1214 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Could have gone longer.
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Sikowitz is never used enough. I enjoyed this story, very original and creative. Welcome back. I'll give your ass kicking later but for now you got like dozens of my chapters to review!
RaptorIV chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This... Is... F*CKING AWESOME! Especially Sikowitz :) Coconuts are God, Coconuts are God, Cocnuts are Go-Wait, why is no one else cheering? :( haha
Jonathan 81 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I liked it. The characters were spot on, and the diolague was excellent. Good work. Let me say this. There is nothing wrong with writing rori. Especially when you come out with something like this. Great writing.
MaybeWolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I wouldn't worry about the flames, this ship is a friendly one and this story is a great one :D

Lol'd really hard at the Jori mention. I always dig meta stuff. Now that you've slayed the horrible writers block beast, I think you should do more writing!