Reviews for Ironside: The Color of Death
jodm chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
An incredible and riveting story! Once I started, I just couldn't stop. I plan to check out your other stories, too.
earthling70 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
I have just found this story - and it's brilliant! It reads as easily as if it were an episode from the show. Well done and keep writing please.
kaleen1212 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Very entertaing story. I enjoyed it very much. Waiting for your next effort!
bluesybelge chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
This is a very thoughtful and serene ending to an intelligent story.

People will always try to play God. They will always invent stuff they tell us and try to convince us is harmless. But what do we know. Unfortunately it'll always take years, victims and lots of wasted time for us to realize we've been had once more.
bluesybelge chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Light at the end of the tunnel? Or is a thundercloud awaiting him ;-D
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
A cool breeze? Could that mean someone is there to help him? We will only know if you post soon!
Charlotte chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Your writing clearly depicts Eds suffering and his sense of failure! Love it and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Yeah a new chapter! Poor Ed. Can hardly wait to see how Ed makes out physically. Then to see if the Chief will boil him in oil for going off on his own. Maybe the Chief will realize Ed was only trying to do his best! Thank you very much for entertaining us!
julieo chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
wow! well worth the wait! This is the best Ed 'hurt' you have written yet..cant wait for the 'comfort'! x:}
charlotte ruskin chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Whew at least we know that Ed is alive and I beleive that help is on the way! Great chapter with hurt Ed and angst! I love your stories!
julieo chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Oh Ed! xx :)
Kimberleah chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Well at least Ed is still alive! This is wonderful writing. Can hardly wait for more!
bluesybelge chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Poor Ed! That doesn't look good. That doesn't look good at all. He must be cursing himself for not having preferred supporting Ironside's bad mood and temper. Pursuing such a dangerous investigation all alone without having anyone knowing where to go look for him just in case. One would expect Ed, a shrewd investigator, to be more careful. But ... help is on his way. Isn't that what true friends are for?
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Another good chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Kimberleah chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Feel bad for the Chief feeling guilty. Hope they can find Ed. This is very good and can hardly wait for more.