Reviews for Crossing Worlds EX: Before it All
chibi heishi chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Whoah. Just... whoah... This is mind-blowing. And forgive me, but I can't babble about it - I just HAVE to go to the next installment.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Are you planning on bringing Jun back later in the series? Also do you only respond to reviews since I sent you a PM about a week ago and a follow up one a day or two ago and haven't gotten a response back?
Guest1 chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Woah that was intense... I'm glad you described it like you did gore drives me nuts!
Guest1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Ahaha! I see what you did there! Falling from the sky! Don't know why that made me laugh so much:)
Soul Climax chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Takuya ever the optimistic type. He gets damn near killed and within months is willing to get back to action. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, it just slipped my mind. I enjoyed this little prequel. It was interesting to finally discover the truth of Takuya's history with Dominimon and seeing how despicable Dominimon really could be. You know seeing all the trouble angels cause whenever they go bad makes me think of what could happen if say an Omnimon or even worse Alphamon went insane. I shudder at the thought.

[Imagine Dragonball Z narrator voice]What new evils will plague the multi-verse? Will the digidestined be drawn into it? Will Koichi ever get a girlfriend? Stay tuned to find out NEXT TIME ON DIGIMON CROSSING WORLDS
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Oh man, you just smacked me with a bucket of inspiration. I must thank you for that.
Impstar chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
I'd love to see more runner adventures. I'm eager to see this new story.

Also, are Seraphimon and Cherubimon co-digital rulers, or just a step beneath that (because I've gotten the impression that Ophanimon is the real digital ruler)?
myzor king of war chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
so this is the end huh well so when the next one up and i takuya gonna get tons of new powers cant wait great chapter by the way
61wisampa chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
aw... that's it? XDD fine,i'll just wait for CW2 then :DDDD

another awesome story, man :)) keep it up
MoonlightBushido chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next story. It'll be nice to see what a runner's job truly entails. Keep up the good work. See ya next story. :D
TaitanoRules555 chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
The end.
starlitedragons chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Yay for the next one coming up soon! Can't wait! However, I have a question. When JP, Zoe, and Tommy went over with Koiji to help Takuya and Koji, did they become Runners or was that just a one-time thing that doesn't really mean that they're official Runners?

One of the things I'm looking forward to is other Zones' Digidestined's reactions to the Warrior's kind of Digivolution. I love it when the "great reveal" happens and they Spirit Evolve or Devolve and the others are always like :O

Anyway, great job, keep it up! :)
Freefan1412 chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
A good, final epilogue. I'm looking forward to CW2. :)
Nekofairy chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Wow I didn't realize Lady Ophanimon had to use that much power to save Takuya. Her being a digital ruler and all she had to have a crazy amount of power, jeez just thinking about how badly he was hurt is scary.
Soul Climax chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Well that magnificently evil bastard. That was a stroke of sheer genus complete and utter genius. Makes me wonder why Dominimon couldn't have come up with a better plan than simply kidnap the dig-destined ad use them as leverage that just seems a bit underwhelming compared to this especally given this was just a gae to him. I don't expect Dr Doom or Loki level stuff but something a little better than that relatively simple plan might have actually worked a bit better and not resulted in him getting forced into a fair fight. Then again Dominimon suffers from severe arrogance so that may have contributed.

That was close as hell for Takuya there but he made it thanks to Ophanimon, still a close call though I men where are Orihime or the Dragon balls when you need them? Anyway it was nice to see how everybody reacted to it though I wonder what happened to the destined of that zone, assume they are still lying there given Dominimon left. So I guess this story is nearly over next chapter or perhaps the one after? Either way I can't wait for Crossing words 2 to get under way.