Reviews for Badass and Beauty
Shannan143 chapter 22 . 10/30
Ok so I'm first going to say I am enjoying the story..and I realize this story was written a few years ago and has many chapters to go, but your "redkneck southern" talking that you use for Daryl is almost cringe worthy. It's like over the top. Same with Carol. Also the previous chapter with all the girls shooting around drinking you really think that's something they'd be doing in a zombie apocalypse? Lol but besides all that it's a pretty good story and I hope there is more amut because you wrote that really well in the first chapter. I don't mean anything by my comments just giving some criticism. I'm also gonna check out your other stories when I'm done with this one.
jeanf chapter 64 . 9/12/2014
Great thinking daryl! The rv will give you a place for sex! Wonder what made dale be ok with it...
jeanf chapter 59 . 9/12/2014
Yaaaay! Greesh did it. She ate that ham in front of everybody. Banks to the patience and good thinking of daryl
MagickalEveningStar1 chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
The author notes were half the size of the story. This is a VERY good story, but I am being distracted by the author notes that I could care less about... I don't like reading what others say about a story... I wish to make my own thoughts.
MagickalEveningStar1 chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Normally I have favorite'd a story within the first 10 chapters. I like this story... I like where it is going... what I don't like is the author's notes at the end that answers every reviewers post. I think a naming of all and thanking them as a group for their reviews is fine, but that the personal answers should be personally sent and not tacked onto the end. I won't read them and if I have to keep scrolling through them to get to the next chapter button, well I have ADD and if I am interrupted from getting on with the story, I will get bored and stop reading. I chose your story because of how long it was and that the chapters weren't too short. I am trying to see paste the review answers and keep my attention on the story.
Lula-Belle84 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I stumbled upon this site and story by accident, and have spent 3 days totally consumed with this story. I assumed when I reached chapter 81 the story would end, but I was left hanging and wanting more. Please update soon! I'm on my knees begging!
InaIsinvisible chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Me again!
I liked this chapter very much, I love Daryls POV and the insight we get about his relationship with Carol.
Also i realized that it's actually quite clever what you're doing introducing Grecia like you did. You make us fall in love with her together with Daryl. My thoughts about Grecia were so in sync with Daryls in this chapter, she still annoys me but somehow I find myself touched by her.
I hope she finds her place in the group and lerns to define herself through other things than her looks.
About my first review... I just wanted to clarify, that was no flaming at all! I tend to be a Bit awkward with my words in english because I'm not able to be as detailed as i would be in my mothertongue. This may perhaps seem a bit rude. I don't mean it that way. So don't mind me...
I still think it's important to review
InaIsinvisible chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Just started Reading your Story up to now Grecia annoys the hell outta me.
But I like your writing so far and I'm curious how you will make them work although there is no way I can see daryl falling for someone like Grecia.
Perhaps that's intentional, we'll see.
I hope you're not pissed about my dislike for Grecia
Oh and sorry for the bad english I'm non-native.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 81 . 10/21/2013
love it xx
Dope and Diamonds chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I am reading your story for a second time and I fucking love it. I find myself to be much like Grecia and wonder if I could lose my eating issues when faced with zombies. Love the writing style and PLEASE update soon. Dying to read more
Debora chapter 81 . 8/31/2013
I LOVE this story
and i hope you update soon

I LOVE Daryl and Grecia3
BlueEyesXOX chapter 81 . 4/25/2013
So, I'm going through a very long 'walking-dead' faze, and this story is one of the best fics I've read! Please update soon :D.
RubyWaters chapter 81 . 4/24/2013
Well, am I glad to see you back and unharmed. I'm glad that things are picking up for you and I hope that things continue to go fabulously for you. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing your future chapters. Great to have you back.
missy7293 chapter 81 . 4/21/2013
So I am all caught up to Chapter 81. I have really enjoyed this please, more more more, we gotta get to the Winnebago and consumate things LOL! I love your humor and think it adds a great bit of enjoyment to the story as well.
MagsWrites chapter 81 . 4/17/2013
Just read everything and love this story! Hope you keep it up!