Reviews for Smith and Jones Redux
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Super cute and sweet- I loved how you used elven as well that was brilliant. A Nice look into Mickey and Martha Well done!
CrystalIceLover chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I love this. I really do. When we saw them together at the end of The End of Time I'd already had it spoiled for me that they ended up together, but it wasn't any less random than the way the show portrayed it. I was so happy when I was recommended this by a friend.

And I wasn't disappointed. This is great. I love that Eleven and Amy and Rory are also included in it, and the mentions of Nine were, well, fantastic. I love how we got to see Martha and Mickey fall in love, and they're so cute together in this! A job well done.
fanpersonthingy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it. I found that part at "The End of Time" particularly frustrating just because they presented me with this relationship between two people I'd actually come to care about without giving me any explanation upon how it happened. This little story of yours gave me a little of that, and it was very well written.

I really like how you incorporated Amy and Rory and Eleven in this as well. Your writing style is excellent, engaging and easy to read, and I feel like you really got every character spot on. Part of me had wanted to attempt something like this to answer my own questions, but I was terrified I would ruin these characters. I really respect that you had the skill and the care to not do so.

Thank you for something so enjoyable to read on an evening after hours of homework.
Lindsay Lee Wells chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was so great! Martha and Mickey can get so underappreciated, and I always love it when old and new companions interact. Also, it was so sad to see The Doctor confronting his past. His memories must be overwhelming. Great story!
AliasMarie chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Love this so much! It's really well written and the characterizations are perf. And, um, you should write Amy and Martha having a girl talk about the Doctor. Pretty please? Because that would be awesome and I really want them to be besties. :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Nice stuff.
Ah, Doctor...
To make it simpler for me, I think of it as, well, each Doc regeneration belonging with someone different. 10/ Rose, 11/ River, etc.
But his current form still carries the memories of his pasts...
Poor lonely soul.
(That's why I loved Journey's End)
timano chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I enjoyed your story! Well-written and cleverly worded! (Although when you said "the other Smith and Jones" at the beginning, the first thing I thought of was the Doctor and Samantha Jones from the BBC Books 8th Doctor Adventures, now discontinued.) As I said, a highly enjoyable story. 10 out of 10 stars!
cherri0196 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OMG! So good! This should happen for real on the show! It would be nice to hear what happened with Rose and Meta. I love Mickey and Martha and this idea of them running into the new Doctor! Perfect! I love it!

I serously love this! The interactions between Amy and Martha! This for real should happen.

You captured everyone's personalities perfectly! Especially Eleven. "Bow ties are cool" indeed :-)

Your writing is fab and this story is absolutely brilliant! You should have a milllion reviews!
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is brilliant and perfect.
Jewelshoes chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Brilliant... just amazing. The perfect fic :)