Reviews for Rennah
pyrojack25 chapter 1 . 5/4
This is actually very nice story, dude.

I'm glad I found this. :)
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Ah, a harpy pairing, you don't see these often.
Really loved how you developed the relationship between the two!
Great story!
Waffleface chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This was quite good. I really like the whole overcoming-of-cultural barriers element, although I'm curious as to how they didn't manage to have eggs. Besides that, excellent job!
plums chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I realized I had never actually reviewed this story when it was one of my favorites.

Rennah's whole character arc was quite well done, and I really would like to someday see a chapter two on where she goes and how the rest of the Alliance reacts to her in outland or northrend, etc.

Hope you don't forget about short 1-shots like this in the future, because you did an amazing job with this one.
Zavefed chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
What a beautiful story! I could really feel the emotions you etched into this work!

This left me with a warm feeling inside so I thank you for making your ideas into a story!
Zamin chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It always seemed odd to me that the harpies never joined the alliance or the horde. This is a good attempt to show how it might happen
torgrim chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hey,

I really enjoyed reading this story, Harpies are an interesting race in WoW that don't get much attention. Your story really made me wish they were a playable race, I suppose they could do the same alliance/horde option as with Panderens, or balance with another airborne race. I'd definitely be interested in origins etc.

Eh sorry for going off track, I liked the way you used the human rogue as a character the reader could kind of relate to and experience the story through. He was new to the area and learning about Harpies, its a classic formula that works well with fantasy stories. The two main characters were solid and you hooked me in, and left me imagining what adventures might follow!

Thanks,

Torg.
Antrxx chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Not sure what about this story I like, be it the characters, the plot or just the unusual pairing but I think that this is really good. Many thanks for providing such an entertaining story to read.
Kytrin chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
An interesting story. Harpies have always bugged the crap out of me in game, but I like this take on them and their culture. I honestly wouldn't mind playing a harpy like Rennah however. They could be like the Alliance version of the Darkspear. The intro for that alone could be fascinating. Especially with the rumors of them being cursed night elves.
nopparitari chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
great story!

i was kinda half expecting a second chapter at one point, but im not dissapointed :)

i hope you would continue either this story or make another with a plot like this one, aka human/-, draenei/- ect.
Anquietas chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I gotta say, I really loved this story. I always browse through Warcraft stories, I'm a guy and I always look for human male with some other race's female pairings, mainly cause it feels like I'm in their shoes (I'm screwy that way). Any case, back to your story, it was refreshing and fun. I rarely find guys writing romance on this site, ironically it's usually a lot better than what girls write. Laerich and Rennah's first 'try' freakishly reminded me of my first time, which suffice to say wasn't what one would imagine it to be, but I'm ranting again, sorry for that. I hope you'll write more Warcraft stories in the future, you have a knack for it.