Reviews for Amagami SS new! Nanasaki Arc
JunichiFAN chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Yours oc suck!
Emperor Lelouch chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Er,... What should I say? I do not mean to sound arrogant or self-flattering, but I also happened to have a bunch of Amagami fic ideas, which is seperated into many plot-related stories with a different heroine for each of them, just like how you claimed to have. Unexpectedly, my own OC for the main protagonist with Nanasaki Ai also kinda had a traumatized past with swimming, which lead him into quitting it. That was one of the main reasons making me write a review for you (I'm very lazy whenever it come to reviewing). I'm not saying that you are stealing my idea but rather, I want us to corporate in making them. If you do agree then it would be a priceless experience for both of us.

Btw, about your writings, the words used are quite good, with little to none spelling mistake. The only thing you need to add (a lot, that is) are line breakers. Sometimes, I don't even know where did you splitted the scenes, or when they are changing. Hope you could fix that soon.

Anyway, if you want to contact me, just follow my author's name at the end of this review.

Sincerely,

Kni9ht
Azure King and Azure Queen chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
cool i hope this continues. if you need another OC as a friend for yours just ask