Reviews for Pilot Light
whiterosenova chapter 31 . 7/17/2014
I love it! I adored the story, and how you made us fall in love with all the characters. *applause*
whiterosenova chapter 28 . 7/17/2014
**CHEERS*****
whiterosenova chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Never mind lol, guess Cas has no problem with that status change
whiterosenova chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Ouch. Wonder if Cas knows his relationship is suddenly labeled as "It's complicated"
whiterosenova chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I'm actually really sad about Lu :( I really love this story. I like how you're making the story about everyone, and not just Cas and Dean
whiterosenova chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
I really like this story so far, and I love how at the end of each chapter you do a "status update" like it's Facebook. I really enjoy that.
BabyTheImpala chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
*le claps*
HeddaR chapter 31 . 5/7/2013
It was very very good! :D I liked it a lot! :D :D
GardenOfSin chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
I know I'm late but that was amazing!
Bitchesnhoes chapter 31 . 3/20/2013
Oh you fabulous woman. This is fantastic. From the story to the writing. Ah the feels I have
Nazarivega chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
LOOOOOOOOVE THIS .
Tempting Insanity chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
I DIDN'T REALIZE I COULD SHIP LUCIFER AND GABRIEL HARD UNTIL I READ THIS STORY. TALK ABOUT A FUCKING SHOCK. LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Its okay. I eat all chocolate bars like that.

Anyway awesome chapter and I love all your stuff so far!
Elipsa chapter 31 . 10/6/2012
Sooooo, I totally read all of your story in about two hours. It was awesome :D I loved how you twined all the different relationships and characters!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 31 . 9/16/2012
This was such an amzing story that I seriously forced myself to stay up till one o'clock after doing a 48 hour concert with being in mosh pits for almost 12 hours from Friday to Saturday in order to finish this! Seriously! And after reading someof the Balcifer chapters I realized how much I love those two together. Also I reliezed how epic you are.

-inserting shameless advertising- if you like Avengers stuff, particularly ThorSteve check out My Lovely Submissive! Please?

Also, I don't know of you're deployed or not, but if you are I hope you stay safe and get home alright. And if you're not, then I still hope you stay safe!