Reviews for Not as Cold
Mair Technosage chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I like this Donovan. I've always thought there was a reason behind her behavior and attitudes. It's nice to see someone else explore that instead of viewing her as someone who's always an ass because she doesn't think. She wouldn't have made a DS if she DIDN'T think. This story very much explores why she tries to distance herself from Sherlock even though she is probably just as interested as John in Sherlock's deductions.

Having said that, I do think she would have remembered some sort of first aid training and tried to help more than just calling for the ambulance versus her "come to Jesus" moment in the middle of a back alley and then let Lestrade take over.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
awwww
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
It was truely amazing/ I always love scenes where people see that Sherlock isn't as heartless as they thought and you did this one very well.
Juze chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Excellent story. I really liked the way you wove in the past to explain the present. It was a nice exploratory study into the motive for Sally's dislike of Sherlock.
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love this. I'm a big fan of any fics that explore the dynamic between these two, and this is just perfect!
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I like the story, it develops well and keeps the characters true to form. Minor point - the general end didn't quite do it for me, I wanted a bit more of her epiphany, or maybe something between Sally and John somewhere. Nothing was wrong with what was there, I simply wanted a little more? The actual specific last line is good, and the J/S bits are lovely at the end. (Hope you don't mind the comment - not meant to upset.)
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
what a wonderful look at Sally's view of Sherlock. well done:)
TSylvestrisA chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
You made me believe she could change. Well done.
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is great! I really like how you've explored Sally's character. She gets a lot of hate from the fans but when you really think about it, she has every reason to dislike Sherlock, and this adds another layer to that. I'm also a fan of any time Sherlock shows concern for John, since Sherlock obviously does care but doesn't get to show it a lot. Loved it!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I've always thought that Donavan's attitude toward Sherlock was not as hateful as she made it out to be. Definitely thought there was fear - of what sort, I'm not exactly sure. I really like this explanation though! Thanks for sharing :)
phanpiggy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Excellent! Well-written and most certainly an interesting take on why Sally acts so cold towards Sherlock...