Reviews for A Very Awkward Meeting
Helper chapter 1 . 5/2
Plz carry on- make Cedward leave bells and see cho and that kiss. Vella sees the kiss and attacks cho by taking her wand( she didn't say but she remembered what happened in the forest) and broke it! Cer ward doesn't like bells doing this and tries to stop her but before he could bells smashed cho's head into a tree, knocking her out and then punches cho in the stomach. Cedars leaves Bella to help Cho and come Cedrick and goes back to the wizard world- then Bella meets voldermort...
Wow chapter 1 . 2/4
Never say "I and (name)"
Always say the name first genius
A fucking plus chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Best thing I've read in my entire life.
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
awesome
hotxhotguy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
lol! CEDWARD!
gopottergo11 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love it. Great job! :)
trinculolo chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hahaha! :D that was so funny and freakin' epic!
urNotPERMITTEDtoTOUCH chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
OH MY ROWLING AVPS REFERENCE! YAY!
Sqwishee chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOLing so hard at the end.
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is friggin awesome! XD
who cares chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OMG That was the most funny story I've ever read! So epic and I love the avps reference!
whenallofyourflaws chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Good lord, that's hilarious!
Hufflepuff-DragonRider chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG this was epic. I almost cried from laughing so hard when I read the AVPS quote, I couldn't help reading it in Mr. Weasley's voice lol. Loved all the Bella bashing 3 great fic.
meggymiss chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was friggin' hilarious! I love that picture you got the inspiration from and this was an awesome way to make a story out of it!
Mothsong chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
"Well a Muggle is a wizard who doesn't... A Muggle is a wizard who can't... Cho, Bella doesn't know what a Moogle is!" Harry gasped to Cho.

Oh Merlin, I couldn't have laughed harder at that part. It's even funnier since I just rewatched AVPS this morning. This entire fic had me laughing so hard. Thank you.