Reviews for Safe and Sound
shiho59 chapter 1 . 1/28
c'est triste pauvre AI
yukionnaMonetxX chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh my gosh, Conan and Ai are both so amazing q-q
You're a wonderful author seriously! «3
This was splendid, it teared my heart apart q-q Awesome! xD
NumbKid chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love the song "Safe and Sound"! It fits this story. Very graphic, I don't mind the violence and all, it sort of made me cried. But I think it was so darn romantic, Conan being protective for Ai really shows how much he loves her. I love this. Good Job!

-Numbkid
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
A very wonderfully written angst story, I mean it. One of the best I have read in this site. So unexpected, and also a great shocking ending, to make Gin be the one to carry her out alive. It's so enigmatic. Kudos to you! :) keep writing!
whiskers chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
ok first thing i must say that you have a talent to write. seriously. don't stop writing. and this story does reflect your quality as a writer in many ways. but let's go to the review.

first thing i notice is that this story is quite heavy. and i'm not saying just the plots and theme (i.e. death). the paragraphs. man, aren't they intense? but of course maybe you need to do it to describe things and all, which is necessary, but sometimes the reader wants to take a break from the long paragraphs with occasional conversations. or else, at some point, reader would just skim (or worse, skip) few paragraphs to the nearest convo if their eyes can't handle long sentences anymore. idk i just saying what i feel. but if that what you think the best for the story, then it's okay either.

second, the plot. this one-shot definitely has something to tell and it's new to the reader. i like it. but why, oh why why why conan has to dieeee (crying like a sad kitten). and why why why he has to sacrifice himself for ai. has something happened between them? idk, maybe. and i wonder how would ai feel about this? will she be ok, that somebody had to die for her again? omg omg omg i can't hold the feeling

ok i guess that's all i want to say and i have to say please write moar xoxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love it your an expert in tragedy plzz make more soooo emotions
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Make more
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That story was perfect and had suspense i loved it
preciola1213 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
IT WAS SOO SAD! WHY?

But it loved it because it was soo beautiful and full of emotion! Gin died! Woohoo! But Conan...didn't survive.

I feel sorry for Ai now but she knows he loved her.

Great story and well done!
RavenShooter chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Amazingly written! :D

I can feel the emotions! I can see the fire, the blood, the gore!

This is a great story for a first-timer!

Great job and I hope to read more of your stories!

Rin