Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
amevicd chapter 1 . 9/14
Hey, I really like this story, this is a masterpiece. Wonderful job! By the way, angielove111 from wattpad and you did an exceptional work writing this.
Sak chapter 7 . 9/9
So... Sakura thought he was seducing and using her? Because he was in the seduction squad...? And then she ran away crying... And then he ran after her because no he likes her...
Anyway, yay a date
Sak chapter 6 . 9/9
Omg suspicion?!
Sak chapter 5 . 9/9
I just knew they'd roll in the grass
Sak chapter 4 . 9/9
Her rocky self confidence pep talk went on for a tiny bit too long. But I liked that you wrote she wanted Shikamaru to feel something more for her
It is only natural to want that
Sak chapter 3 . 9/9
They just clicked and that's it
Sak chapter 2 . 9/9
Dr SEX. Shikamaru
I love how they're so comfortable with each other
Sak chapter 1 . 9/9
Shikamaru is THE SEXyiest
Powerjunky chapter 16 . 8/15
Even if our little shika was a tad bit occ, I cried just as much when he was calling her darling, sweetheart and honey. And it all just made my day to be honest. And I TRULY TRULY appreciate your hardwork on these chapters. ( TT - TT ) the feels...
Namikaze18 chapter 16 . 8/2
amazing sotry, what an emotional rollercoaster, man I truly love Shika stories, and typically read ShikaxNaruko stories, but wow this was just beautiful, but a bit depressing at times if i'm honest. I still definitley enjoyed it and have to congratulate you for such a beautiful story, we're all super excited for the sequal! Best Wishes
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 16 . 7/30
This is something that's not usually in my genres of what I read in fanfics, but I've enjoyed it nonetheless. I've felt the emotional roller-coaster this couple went through as if I was personally experiencing it. This is a couple I've never considered before, but now you've got me intrigued.

Well done, and thanks for sharing your story.
Capitulila chapter 16 . 7/20
That was ... so beautiful and real and intense. I could literally see the love there ! I couldn't stop smiling ! the scenes are so well worked and the dialogues so real ! thank you very much for the story, it was a pleasure to follow these chapters. It was one of the best stories I've ever read !

PepperonyOwl chapter 16 . 7/9
I so adore this story, the thoughts of Sakura are so damn familiar and I love that you make a point of them actually communicating and talking about their issues. it is so rare, and I loved your rant and everything is fluffy and happy and actual relationship building. Great work, I keep rereading this when I'm down, it's awesome work. Thank you for sharing it with the world
Emy906 chapter 1 . 7/6
This was a true masterpiece. I’m usually not the type to write reviews, but this story was so amazing that I felt the urge to praise the author. Great job.
clichefall chapter 10 . 6/23
i can tell the author is found of kakashi's character and i love how you regard him with such respect as one should. he is a very interesting character and its nice to see him given credit despite the story not being centered around him.