Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
ammisame chapter 1 . 3/2
Now I'm reading it again and it's a freaking masterpiece! Every little detail has a meaning! It amazing to read something like this,which I haven't in a while because there aren't many books or fics written like this, where everything matters! Arigatou!
ammisame chapter 15 . 3/2
I cried, so very many times. Oh my, so many feels… :'( I don't want it to be over!
this story was awesome love this couple
vietxoxbebe chapter 15 . 2/24
Beautiful.
The most beautiful of lies chapter 15 . 2/3
I googled these two on a whim and I don't regret it. The ending was so very very very beautiful! It sounds so perfect!
Yuri sama chapter 15 . 1/30
Ok so totally too lazy to log in or even look for my account info but I just have to say, I absolutely Love this story. I've never thought of Saku/Shika couple but I definitely love them thanks to your story. I loved that you focused on both the characters thoughts and it was also the perfect amount of lemoney fluff. Will definitely check out your other stories.
Stunning Sunset chapter 15 . 1/13
Very cute. I think my favourite scene was the meadow. It just seemed so peaceful.
Sook03 chapter 8 . 1/8
Well, Damn. Sakura got really into it. I saw Shikamaru get his name carved into a tree Somewhere and he be praised as a god. Sakura too!
Sook03 chapter 5 . 1/8
Shikamaru knows how to play her very well. Its really intense how he can change her emotions. Is that good or bad?
And poor Sakura. That request was really really abusive.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/8
Sakura has so many self esteem problems that i can't even. My goodness. Sasuke really destroyed her self image. I hope she doesnt sabotage her relationship with shikamaru :/
celohei chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow ! Great ! There's no other word for it! I found this story by getting lost from one author to the next and I gotta say, I loved this first chapter! I love Shika and I really liked how you wrote him.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Loved this story! Need more like this one!
passanger chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful story. Funny, engaging, emotional. Very very well written. Though the pace is a bit too fast to be believable, the OOC-ness of the characters is adequately explained. If you switched 'shinobi' with 'soldier' and changed some names, this story would resemble a published professional romance novel.
It has been a pleasure to read. Thank you.
emmacat1234 chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
This was...amazing. It was beautiful, complex, and loving. It was believable. This is something EVERYONE should read. I can't believe I've never read it. I'd never even contemplated these two together. I clicked on a whim. And it is so powerful that it managed to make a couple I didn't even think about, reach almost otp status. This is easily one of the best pieces of fan fiction I've ever read. It's tied with my other favorite, When The Moon Fell in Love With the Sun. I'm going to go back and reread this. Savor it. Because it's phenomenal
wallops chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Might have ended a bit abruptly, but I loved it.
Thank you.