Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
La Moonlight Lily chapter 15 . 12/1
I am so glad that I happened upon this story... Your writing is absolutely charming, it was very gripping and made me enjoy the already amazing plot. The plot itself is also very interesting, I loved your take on Shikamaru's life and how he grew, how he was pretty much the same but really really not, and I loved how you gave the characters depth, no matter how minor they are in the story, and made them very intriguing to the reader. The timeline might be fast paced (I was a bit surprised when after I was done reading, I realised that all of this was in the span of less than 24 hours), but that still doesn't take away from this story's charm and brilliance. Thank you so much for writing this. If I had any fleeting interest in ShikaSaku before, this sealed the deal for me. I can only hope that I could find more ShikaSaku pieces that are somewhere near as good as this one. Thank you again for this, lots of love and lots and lots of appreciation *hearts*
Choco Banana Smoothie chapter 15 . 11/28
I love this story so much! :) I was looking for a good ShikaSaku fic but upon reading your story, I think that it's the best ShikaSaku fic I've read. You had me smiling every chapter. You know how to end a chapter well. Good job!
dianachups chapter 15 . 11/23
miss author, i should find you and kiss you right now, I FUCKING LOVE THIS. 3
AnyyThingg chapter 15 . 10/27
I just read this for the second time, and once again, my heart wasn't emotionally prepared. There was some many parts that just hit too close to home and I absolutely loved it.
xcessyx chapter 8 . 10/17
AAAWWWWWW lovebirds!
xcessyx chapter 6 . 10/17
OH so he DOES wants her since the beginning? omg
xcessyx chapter 6 . 10/17
I dont get it, Shika just want to help her about this problem of hers where she doubt wether she's frigid or nah, then suddenly she wants him for herself and EXPECTING he wants the same?
busaikosensei chapter 15 . 10/17
GAAAAHHHHHHHH this sickeningly sweet, adorable thing has completely ruined me! I hate romance stories with a passion, particularly het ones that aren't slow burn, but! Somehow, I love this. So. Much.
Now you've fixed me up with a rare-ish pair, and I can just foresee the painful week ahead of me as I scour the internet for more of these two and their adorableness.
Thank you for sharing! This was a great deal of fun to read!
Angelicsailor chapter 15 . 10/10
I just want to scream from the mountain tops about this story it's wonderful and stressful and just everything I could hope for, you astounded me from chapter 1 until the end chapter 15,
I've been a reck all of yesterday and today to finish this story, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME my introspection was on high alert I was thinking about the ramifications in my own life, drawing parallels and it was hard but I'm happy to note I think I have a better understanding of life, relationships and myself after reading it so thank you, thank you from my whole heart bless you in your life and all that jazz because you're awesome and you deserve something for what you've done here agh, I'm getting emotional-!

Honestly if I could give you a huge bear hug and kiss you right now I would ;P

You now have a very big fan in me, and I look forward to anything else you put on the internet because I will DEFINITELY be reading it, sorry for this long letter, I bet it makes zero sense to you so sorry!
Angelicsailor chapter 7 . 10/10
So happy for them... But then I'm looking at how many chapters are left and I start feeling an intense sense of trepidation...
Angelicsailor chapter 4 . 10/10
That thing at the end nearly killed me it was SOOO funny
Angelicsailor chapter 1 . 10/9
That ending was everything
ScarletAngel3648 chapter 4 . 9/24
she sounded like Neji when she was talking about Faye xD
This chapter. Ohmygosh. So many butterflies in my stomach. Thank you for making my day! The way you write these characters is so believable! They feel like actual real people with real emotions and reactions and it's amazing. Absolutely wonderful.
Aniko chapter 15 . 9/16
I had a whim to reread this story, and it is just as wonderful as I remember, thank you for sharing this!