Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
LiveLikeAPandicorn chapter 16 . 11/19
do you have and plan to upload the next onethings we sont tell our friends" here? I would love to read it. I must have read this one 12 Times by now.
I am glad you covered this topic in this fanfiction. The fact about sex and pleasing a women.
Angel chapter 16 . 10/1
An amazing story want to start over right now
LadyAnime18 chapter 16 . 8/14
will the sequel be posted anytime soon?
Nelielleee chapter 7 . 7/8
damn never in my damn life did i think i'd be sitting here reading this shikasaku fic at work, toes curlin and everything... BUT DAMN
DaisyDear chapter 16 . 6/24
Omg so good! I couldn't stop reading once I started
Sakura chapter 16 . 5/22
There is a girl
Angielove111 on wattpad that is telling the people she made this history
She claims is the original creator of this Fanfic 905121903-cosas-que-no-se-hablan-%E2%80%A2shikasaku%E2%80%A2-en-edicion/page/10
barbosaanalaura10 chapter 1 . 5/20
Van someone please tell me where the sequel is!?
JasmineDragon22 chapter 16 . 4/22
It’s a bummer the sequel isn’t posted on FF. This was a great fic. A little too much head talk and reflection at times because it slowed the story down but it was also a good representation of how much of a brainiac Sakura is. I hope you post the sequel here I’d love to read it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 5 . 4/21
What a brilliant chapter. Never read anything like that before with that letter Sakura was talking about. Truly brilliant.
JacquelineGrey chapter 1 . 1/8
God I read this ages ago and remember it fondly. Just in a mood to reread some good fics again and I find myself back here. Love the shikamaru and the pairing together is so good. I’ll enjoy my reread :)
LiveLikeAPandicorn chapter 16 . 12/26/2021
I love this so much and have read it like 7 times now. I really hop we will get more soon. cant wait
Midnight's Lotus Bloom chapter 16 . 12/8/2021
Midnight's Lotus Bloom chapter 16 . 12/8/2021
Absolutely enjoyed this. You truly have a gift.
AfricanFire chapter 1 . 11/23/2021