Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 10/4
Love this shikamaru, what a beautiful fic!
Teyona chapter 15 . 9/7
I love how real you made each character and their emotions were unmistakable. This is truly one of the best stories I have read. Thanks so much for writing this wonderful work of art!
kksambo chapter 15 . 7/15
Well, shit. I guess I was wrong. After I re-read the last chapter it seems it actually was the end. I don't mean to sound rude, but the ending didn't really seem like an ending. Plus, there wasn't even an epilogue.
kksambo chapter 10 . 7/15
This story was never completed, and I really hope you eventually decide to pick it back up one day and resume writing more! I absolutely HATED Sakura's thing for Sasuke and part of me was happy when he turned traitor because I hoped that would make Sakura move on but she didn't and after he came back, he and Sakura eventually got together and got married and I was PISSED! I HATED the Sakura/Sasuke and Shika/Temari pairings and I always thought Sakura and Shikamaru had chemistry and would've been an excellent couple. My point being, there surprisingly aren't many Shikamaru/Sakura stories in Fanfiction and even less that are noteworthy. But this one is great and I adore it so PLEASE, consider writing new chapters!
FrozenRosePetal chapter 15 . 7/15
This was always one of my favorites, thank you so much for writing it!
EileenLightning chapter 15 . 7/2
Fantastic Story I Love So MucH ! :)
WaterMonkey chapter 12 . 6/22
I think this is one of the best things I've ever read in my life. I'm laughing out loud and waking people up at 1:00am. Bless you! XD
kksambo chapter 2 . 6/10
Please pick this story back up, I love it and it would really suck if you abandoned it forever!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 5/20
That was pretty incredible. And I do love that you portrayed Sasucakes as a total asswipe. And he's not even an ANBU hahaha that makes me so happy. great chapter!
Shadow Owner chapter 15 . 5/17
Hey Enodia,
This was a most enjoyable read; thanks for seeing it to completion! The amount of wit; the sensitivity and tenderness balanced with uncertainty and apprehension on the part of both Shikamaru and Sakura...

It was beautiful. While it was arguably rather fairytale like in terms of the progression over a day, literally, it hardly felt so given the amount of doubt, growth and courage in acceptance. Appreciated the openness shared with each other here; the embracing of the individual in their entirety; the amusing conversations and circumstances throughout the fic provided a good laugh.

Given their context, I was just so glad for them both and rooting for them; Shikamaru's sincerity and willingness to confide his past; Sakura's nature to second-guess herself. His gentlemanly ways and astute insight to her thoughts and doubts, protectiveness and desire; no matter what's said, he had been far from cowardly, and even helped Sakura come to a realisation. Somehow, it didn't seem ludicrous that things happened so quickly, from start to end...

Thanks for sharing this fic!

ShortyLuv chapter 15 . 5/12
i love this story, i lost count on how many time i read it
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 5/8
And it just happened in a span of 2 days xD how wonderful! The story that is :))
Anastasoula chapter 15 . 4/20
Holy shit, what the fuck? How are these two even real? They're not, of course. But now... this fic has smashed and burned to bits all my expectations from the summary and ruined me for all fics of this pairing in the future. Godamnit.
Shadow pheonix chapter 15 . 4/11
This fanfic made me want to date shikamaru...also I now ship shikamaru and Sakura... It's so we'll written normal I don't like stories that just focus on romance but the love story was just sooo goood but mabye if you ever comeback to it and reedit it you should probably fix the time... It's a bit wierd how they end up marrying two days after they got together and Sakura literally just realized she love shikamaru