Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
lisaflowers chapter 8 . 9/13
I want to love this, because you're a great writer, but falling in love in one day is too unrealistic. There should be development and a good amount of time before a couple feels this way. It felt rushed and unrealistic. I do like your writing though, but I feel like this story would be a million times better if there was a significant wait before sex and love, ya know, because sexual tension is one of the best things in romance fics.

Anyway, not flaming, just giving my two cents.
Sasusakui chapter 15 . 8/8
Fucking beautiful
Sasusakui chapter 7 . 8/5
Oh god this is beautiful. Had to put this here.
JeslynBoo chapter 15 . 8/5
Oh. Oh, that was GOOD. Couldn't stop until I finished it and now it's 5:30 AM good. Dang. Really glad I found this, thank you!
AvidReader016 chapter 15 . 7/18
So cuteee
is there any chapter for their wedding?
i think there should be a scene of their wedding
it would be great!
that's what i think anyway
i love your fic so muchh
they so cute and your story is well written i love it
keep up the good work!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 15 . 7/5
THIS WAS SO PERFECT AND UGH! CONGRATS TO THEM
Right so, while I absolutely loved the interaction between Shikamaru and Sakura, the fact that you wrote 100k words describing basically the night and the next day is a little too much, even for a romance fic. This could almost be a Disney story, incredibly unrealistic but extremely sweet with bits of drama. Only things missing were the songs and the fairy godmother. I have to admit I skimmed through a lot of the parts halfway through the story 'cause Sakura analyzing every single thing got so boring and irritating that I just had to skip. Overall, I did enjoy it... it's not the best I've read but that more due to personal tastes and the fact Sasuke seemed to be forgiven too easily (being emotionally stunted is not an excuse for cheating).
You're making excuses for Sasuke. Cheating is fking cheating, the reason why isn't important. The whole 'I never meant to hurt you' is total bullshit since he broke up with her in the worst way possible (her walking in and him just continuing like it's the most normal thing in the world). Naruto is also a horrible friend. That's the kind of person who you don't want in your life if you have to lie to them why you don't want to date someone. I mean, it's like he's a man child... you would think the war and all that crap would've forced him to grow up. I feel really bad for Sakura.
misuky7 chapter 15 . 6/19
This was a beautiful story. Shikamaru and Sakura are just darling together. Shika is one of my favorite characters. :3
havanatitiana chapter 15 . 6/8
Hey.
Ok, so this story is beautifully written. Great descriptions, great characters, great emotions. I completely felt everything.
I like how Sasuke wasnt simply the bad guy, rather just a person with issues. I missed that the girl who sasuke cheated with was kinda bashed. You know? I dont think she did anything wrong. Sasuke did.

Anyways, theres one thing that killed the ending for me. Marriage? Honestly? Why did she agree to that?
I think that the whole marriage ane children thing was totally naive. Marriage is so much more than passion and things in common. So much more (i know what im talking about).
I can imagine that marrying someone only a year later could be kinda understandable. But one day? Seriously? Marriage is not a joke. Is not just about feelings. Its about understanding, communication, respect, commitment. All of that is built with time.
Saying i love you right away was already too much, but I was like "oh well, she mightve meant i think Im falling in love."
But marriage. I wouldve smacked my son in the face for suggesting that after only one day. Not that i expect him to anytime soon LOL
I have to say that there is no blame on this story. I still enjoyed it a lot and it was truly well done. Just a tad bit naive. Mature enough to understand when two people are no good together, but not enough to understand what a long term relationship means.
Anyways, thank you for your story!
You are an amazing writer! I love this story so much! The ending made me want to cry so hard! I love your work and I hope you keep writing stories!
Prissy chapter 1 . 5/18
Exquisite. From the characterizations to the plot you had me hooked. Thank you!
wolfiesilvester chapter 15 . 5/14
I know this story was finished a couple years ago, but I still can't help but want to say how wonderful this was from start to end.

When I started reading this, I only wanted to see what kind of situation would lead to the summary being said (plus, lemons). I had no idea at all what kind of emotional roller coaster I was about to set myself off to.

Everything was done very masterfully and realistically. I could practically taste the emotions and intensity present. I especially love the part where Shikamaru broke into her house and the following conversation.

Thank you for writing this story and I think I'm going to go off and read it again.
Merilindir chapter 15 . 5/12
I! Loved this! I never would have purposely looked for Shikamaru/Sakura but the way you wrote them is just! I'm so glad I stumbled across this! Definitely going on my rec list.
Merilindir chapter 1 . 5/12
I'm blown away by this! And it's only the first chapter!