Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
sillykar18 chapter 15 . 2/8
Wow that was definitely different. I really did like it. It was full of feelings, drama, romance and such. Different from other fics where most of them revolve around fighting and such. I like reading romance and drama once in awhile and you delievered it. I liked how you interrupted Shika. Never would have imagined him as a romantic and possessive type. Kind of reminded me of Grey from Fifty Shades a bit. Overall it was well written and showed another side of Shika I don't think anyone would have seen. Definitely disliked Sasuke, but I always didn't like him haha If anything I wished you wrote or added another chapter to the ending. The way you ended it just didn't seem complete sadly enough. Would have loved to see the wedding and a small clip of their kids. Other than that nyways kudos to the amazing plot!
Bella chapter 11 . 2/1
I'm sorry, I haven't even read the chapter yet but I need to tell you that you are the most amazing fanfiction writer I have ever read (and trust me, that is saying something) and this is the only story that has sent me away after each chapter thinking about my perspective on life and how I find myself viewing the people and the world around me.

Thank you so much for this story's existence. I love your writing and I hope to read much more of it
Chichichi-Chou chapter 15 . 1/25
Bonjour ,

Je lis ta fanfiction pour la troisième fois et je la trouve toujours aussi géniale. J'ai toujours un peu aimé le ShikaSaku mais en lisant ta fanfic, je suis devenu encore plus fan.
J'ai vraiment adoré la manière dont tu as traité Shikamaru. Il est tellement adorable, attentionné, intelligent et cool que je suis définitivement jalouse de Sakura.
La relation de Shikamaru et Sakura n'est ni cucul la praline ni trop froide. Elle est vraiment parfaite.
D'ailleurs je pense qu'ils auraient vraiment du finir ensemble dans le manga !
Ta fanfiction est vraiment la meilleure fanfic ShikaSaku que j'ai pu lire jusqu'à la, merci beaucoup de nous l'avoir fait partager.

Chichichi
REEDHARDWRITER chapter 15 . 1/23
I HAVE COME BACK TO THIS STORY MANY TIME, ITS A WONDERFUL ROMANCE, ALMOST SIMPLE IN ITS UNIQUENESS, I LOVE HOW SHIKAMARU IS SO FULL OF DEPTH AND HOW SAKURA IS MORE BROAD THAN IN THE ORIGIONAL. THE SHIKAMARU DESCRIBED IN THIS STORY IS A WONDERFUL EXAMPLE OF A TRAVELED AND LEARNED MAN WITH FLAWS THAT HE MAY NOT BE PROUD OF BUT IS AT LEAST CONFIDENT AND CONTENT WITH. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS UP, I TRULY ENJOY IT.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
HOW could Temari let this man go?!
ThatPageantGirl chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Such a vivid and beautiful scene.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Wow, first chapter and I'm already in love with this story!
fernandaE chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
Never imagined that shika saku could be this beautiful! 3 lovely fic!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 10/4/2015
Love this shikamaru, what a beautiful fic!
Teyona chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
I love how real you made each character and their emotions were unmistakable. This is truly one of the best stories I have read. Thanks so much for writing this wonderful work of art!
kksambo chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
Well, shit. I guess I was wrong. After I re-read the last chapter it seems it actually was the end. I don't mean to sound rude, but the ending didn't really seem like an ending. Plus, there wasn't even an epilogue.
kksambo chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
This story was never completed, and I really hope you eventually decide to pick it back up one day and resume writing more! I absolutely HATED Sakura's thing for Sasuke and part of me was happy when he turned traitor because I hoped that would make Sakura move on but she didn't and after he came back, he and Sakura eventually got together and got married and I was PISSED! I HATED the Sakura/Sasuke and Shika/Temari pairings and I always thought Sakura and Shikamaru had chemistry and would've been an excellent couple. My point being, there surprisingly aren't many Shikamaru/Sakura stories in Fanfiction and even less that are noteworthy. But this one is great and I adore it so PLEASE, consider writing new chapters!
FrozenRosePetal chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
This was always one of my favorites, thank you so much for writing it!
EileenLightning chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Fantastic Story I Love So MucH ! :)
WaterMonkey chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
I think this is one of the best things I've ever read in my life. I'm laughing out loud and waking people up at 1:00am. Bless you! XD