Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
kazuyaryo chapter 15 . 1/25
That was a great story.
Shikabootay chapter 1 . 10/14/2023
This... is...AMAZING
OMGOMGOMG thank you!
FallingCloudGalaxy chapter 1 . 6/17/2023
I come back to the story all the time. You set the bar so high for this pairing. Thank you 3
kirishima-kun chapter 1 . 4/6/2023
The first chapter was epic omg
sweetysm chapter 16 . 1/19/2023
So, I still haven't given up hope and am leaving a comments once more, feveringly hoping to inspire you to bless us with more chapters of the teased sequel. I have re-read the story so many times, certain parts ingrained in my brain, and now for the first time I tried reading it from Shikamaru's point of view, and the angst ah the story makes sense from both their points of view, which I really liked. The introspection and nudges/memories of past events, both canon and not, are also great in reminding the reader that they did not just suddenly become close, but have been around one another's orbit, even close-range, for many years. The trust and also attraction has been there, just not acted upon yet.
I close this by, sorry, once more pledging for moooore hah, I would totally love to read how the story moves forward, the preparations, Shikamaru and Sakura getting to live together, their everyday lives, thoughts, actions...just as an established couple of fiances and how they navigate that.
No pressure, though, if you decide now is not the time, or are otherwise engaged. Maybe see it as just one incentive, proof that one more reader loves your work and is still interested. All the best! :)
Smash41KMF chapter 3 . 1/9/2023
This is a surprisingly wholesome story and I'm in love with it AND Shikamaru.
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 1/9/2023
Shikamaru is clearly the kindest sex ed teacher the world has ever known. I was VERY hesitant about a shikasaku story but I actually love this.
LiveLikeAPandicorn chapter 16 . 11/19/2022
do you have and plan to upload the next onethings we sont tell our friends" here? I would love to read it. I must have read this one 12 Times by now.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2022
I am glad you covered this topic in this fanfiction. The fact about sex and pleasing a women.
Angel chapter 16 . 10/1/2022
An amazing story want to start over right now
DuchessAr1 chapter 16 . 8/14/2022
will the sequel be posted anytime soon?
Nelielleee chapter 7 . 7/8/2022
damn never in my damn life did i think i'd be sitting here reading this shikasaku fic at work, toes curlin and everything... BUT DAMN
DaisyDear chapter 16 . 6/24/2022
Omg so good! I couldn't stop reading once I started
Sakura chapter 16 . 5/22/2022
There is a girl
Angielove111 on wattpad that is telling the people she made this history
She claims is the original creator of this Fanfic 905121903-cosas-que-no-se-hablan-%E2%80%A2shikasaku%E2%80%A2-en-edicion/page/10
barbosaanalaura10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2022
Van someone please tell me where the sequel is!?