Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
Rae chapter 15 . 10/7/2018
Absolutely loved this story! I wish it was longer and had the wedding and maybe a couple kids but it was perfect every other way!
momo98 chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
it's my favorite story! ;)
4Eva Dreaming chapter 15 . 8/29/2018
Oh wowza you had me grinning so hard throughout this entire story my face hurts!
rinievermilion chapter 15 . 8/27/2018
I can't - I don't know how to express my feelings about this story. I always will and have love shikamaru and this fic serves to prove it more. thank you and I'm so glad I read this. this will always be my top favorite fiction. and I'd like to think that i was in Sakura's shoes. so lucky
Koruyateka chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
I find myself coming back to this story and rereading it. I still love it after all these years.
Wingless Swan chapter 6 . 8/1/2018
This is so sexist, but in the "traditional" way and not in the "women shouldn't work" way. It's a great story, but jeez, if Temari didn't want to be a mother, no one has a right to say anything. It's her body.
burrblefish chapter 15 . 7/30/2018
It's amazing because in my opinion, people can write romantic, gushy scenes that can make a reader shriek and squealㅡthis is usually done in a detached manner. Truly, like an onlooker. But the greater authors are able to elicit real, personal feelings out of a reader.
I felt myself experiencing love right with them. I felt myself flustered and worried and genuine and happy. The dialogue and the banter and everythingㅡthats love without screaming its love.
You're one hell of an amazing author. Thank you for showing me what it's like to love (:
RainingDaze chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Holy, hell, this is one of the best lime scenes I’ve ever read, I’ve read a lot... good job, love the plot, and characters etc, good job
Elizabeth chapter 15 . 7/19/2018
This was the best fanfiction ever, from chapter one to chapter fifteen i was never dissappointed in the story line or the emotions portrayed by each character.
EyeskaHurtska94 chapter 15 . 7/15/2018
This is real love.

It happened in a day but it was not rushed, or hurried. It was sacred and tender and soft. It was a day but it felt like an extended moment, it felt like forever.

I’ve read books that had good love stories and romance before. There’s tender moments and cute moments and it’s like awww. I’d squeal and giggle but the other parts would be eh. There’d be the other girl trying to be her to get her man, but Shikamaru’s her man. Not Sasuke. And when she lets him go and realizes that she has no grudge against him on the end and she said ‘wish me happiness’... oh, what famous words.

But it’s not until you actually read about real love that you truly feel it. This book has real love in it. And although on a personal level don’t agree with second base until after marriage, I was still able to truly enjoy it.
DiamondHeart21 chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
This is the second time I’ve read this story and it’s still amazing! Ever since I read it the first time this has become one of my top three pairings. And by the way, your author’s note is glorious. Sarcasm-10/10
HeartOfAServant chapter 15 . 4/7/2018
Omg. This is amazing. Thank you for posting. I honestly have never read ShikaSaku fanfic. This is the first and I must say its one of the best! I’ll definitely be reading ShikaSaku fanfic now onwards.
JL chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
oh my god. i’m crying this is everything i’ve ever wanted in a story. wow i’m at a loss for words it was just so perfect. i’m actually crying right now i stayed up late to read this. it’s so beautiful and real and this is my favorite. thank you.
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
This is one seriously amazing story. Well written, interesting dialogue, and wonderful characters. The only thing I found a bit disjointing was the fact that this fic took place within a day or so, but it didn't seem unrealistic, far from it. Genuinely loved every second and sat here reading it until the end! Shikamaru is a favourite of mine at the moment, so thanks for the great read. :)
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »