Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
Sakura chapter 16 . 5/22/2022
There is a girl
Angielove111 on wattpad that is telling the people she made this history
She claims is the original creator of this Fanfic 905121903-cosas-que-no-se-hablan-%E2%80%A2shikasaku%E2%80%A2-en-edicion/page/10
barbosaanalaura10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2022
Van someone please tell me where the sequel is!?
JasmineDragon22 chapter 16 . 4/22/2022
It’s a bummer the sequel isn’t posted on FF. This was a great fic. A little too much head talk and reflection at times because it slowed the story down but it was also a good representation of how much of a brainiac Sakura is. I hope you post the sequel here I’d love to read it!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 5 . 4/21/2022
What a brilliant chapter. Never read anything like that before with that letter Sakura was talking about. Truly brilliant.
JacquelineGrey chapter 1 . 1/8/2022
God I read this ages ago and remember it fondly. Just in a mood to reread some good fics again and I find myself back here. Love the shikamaru and the pairing together is so good. I’ll enjoy my reread :)
LiveLikeAPandicorn chapter 16 . 12/26/2021
I love this so much and have read it like 7 times now. I really hop we will get more soon. cant wait
Midnight's Lotus Bloom chapter 16 . 12/8/2021
Midnight's Lotus Bloom chapter 16 . 12/8/2021
Absolutely enjoyed this. You truly have a gift.
AfricanFire chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
I liked your story very much, esp chapter 1
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2021
This was a good read!

I’m obsessed with this shipping
Lustrydoesntknow chapter 1 . 7/30/2021
*Me reading the description*
Yea I’m totally going to read this
Guest chapter 16 . 7/23/2021
I b reading this when I’m lonely lmfaoooo but damn i so emotional bros. In love with this fic and the relationship dynamic(they r so smitten w each other CRY)… but also DAMN I’m never gonna find myself a shikamaru my bars raised too much. Thanks for the read bros, I’ll be back to reread again for the nth time HAHAHAH
nhrc chapter 12 . 7/11/2021
(Stormy applause)
Oh oh I laughed my soul out si I was heard outside my room.
It's lovely to me that they had shared childhood memories.
The fact that they knew each other from childhood but were not close in the first place like best friends but in adulthood became lovers .. just wonderful.
nhrc chapter 11 . 7/11/2021
I'm crazy about you made me laugh as easy you made me emotional .
This Fic makes me want to know about every little thing that inspired you.
I've known for a long time that when it came to it’s end I'm going to miss those two very much.
nhrc chapter 8 . 7/11/2021
(Melts)
Every chapter I think I have reached the climax of emotional load, and every chapter I find that hell i'm wrong.
976 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »