Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
nhrc chapter 7 . 7/11/2021
I'm all tears .. (Sniffing)
shikamaru described very well my feelings towards your fic:
it's amaze me, delight me, excite me, thrill me, And sometimes fill me with bone-chilling.

So because of the chance that I will forget to write at the end because I will be stoned from hypersensitivity, i thank you.
nhrc chapter 6 . 7/11/2021
(Shocked)
Oh ... poor souls ... both of them...

p.S.
I love the radio station that adorns the fic with music like the soundtrack of a movie.
You shuld publish the song list at the end.
nhrc chapter 3 . 7/10/2021
(Melts) Can a moment be any sweeter than that?
nhrc chapter 2 . 7/10/2021
Oh God there is more?
(Panicked)
Is it a smart move to kill your readers right on the beginning?
nhrc chapter 10 . 7/10/2021
You. Are . Incredible.
nhrc chapter 9 . 7/10/2021
You take my breath away .
It's not cliche when it's the truth.
nhrc chapter 5 . 7/9/2021
I'm afraid that this $hit will bite them in the arse., And I'm not talking about the Deers gifts.
nhrc chapter 1 . 7/9/2021
Ho my god I think I just came !
(Flushed and eyes wide)
Where you sign up for private lessons ?
nhrc chapter 4 . 7/9/2021
In my country there is a saying When a person flooding with talking : "You ate my head."
My inner self shouted this on Sakura at least ten times.
cgonzal08 chapter 1 . 4/18/2021
There is a girl
Angielove111 on wattpad that is telling the people she made this history
Val-Vale chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
Sorry for my English but it is not my native language. Ok, this story was just wonderful but I think the time factor was a problem for several. However, I'm going to pretend that this drama didn't just happen in one day, but in my mind it will be weeks and months jhahaha. It was a wonderful read, the way you portrayed Shikamaru was breathtaking.
There are many fanfics that portray Sakura's personality very well, but not so with Shikamaru. Everyone sees him as a lazy, genius sloth and rather portrays him as an indifferent personality, but he is more than that and I really liked the way you brought out every layer of him. Ty so much for this fic, I really enjoy it.
isumii chapter 16 . 3/20/2021
when i first read this, i was not expecting a marriage ending at all. the quality of this was rly good, i think it was well paced too. i feel really satisfied now, thanks!
Tarani Bosatsu chapter 16 . 2/21/2021
I hope that you're doing ok. Your work and intelligence is fantastic and I wish we could read more of it. Thank you.
Tarani Bosatsu chapter 15 . 2/21/2021
This was a wonderful story. I loved how you wrote Shikamaru, it's the best written character portrait about him that I have read so far.

Thank you.
Tarani Bosatsu chapter 12 . 2/20/2021
This chapter was so fun!

Thank you.