Reviews for Things you just don't talk about
Freelancer chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I don't have an account but I just had to read this and it was awesome. Very unexpected! Double-thumbs up!
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love the last paragraph! :)
Sinister Blossom chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
LOL! Couldn't stop laughing at the end bit! :') Id love to have a guy like Shikamaru in this story! :( Please don't make this a one shot! LoveLoveLove!x
Suave Asphyxiation chapter 1 . 3/24/2012

this story.

I love the characterization, the intimate scene... yus
Hope's Survival chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
i loved it! it was sweet, and very, very hot ;D

i loved shikamaru in this story. fuck sasuke uchiha!
bluderk chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
waaw this one was so cute, i want a coti, please?
Khaoskidd chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Ahh please don't make this a one shot! :) maybe it should be a 3 shot or just a story in general. This was definitely different than most lemon fan fictions I read and can honestly say it was one of the best I've read. You didn't rush the ending, I admit I was pretty turned on, not really any grammar errors,it was just great :) please continue this and im sure that it'll be greatly appreciated by everyone who reads this. Its excellent and this is probably the longest review I even wrote for a story. Great job and I can not wait to read more ;)

- Khaoskidd
Helter Skelter chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is insanely haaaawt!I love it!It's not just smut but it has a thorough explanation about relationships.I think a lot can relate to that. :)

And I love ShikaSaku!How about a sequel?Tell me it doesn't end there! :))

Job well done. :)
Cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Tha was hot and beautifully written and I think you have just created a new fave pairing for me. Please write another chapter, and would love to see this culminate in a happy ending.
MegamiTsunami chapter 1 . 3/24/2012