Reviews for Six Months
I laughed at the last few lines
Also, I LOVE THIS. Not that my opinion matters much but they're so happy

I'm reading more
I love you
Sorry
I feel like crying
Thank you for this? Though it's so sad?
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
Amazing story, its always a good story when it makes you cry
Ninfea di Luna chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Hello ! I really like your story, and I would like translate it into french (my native langage). Do you agree ? I will quote your name and give the like to the original story, of course !
Thank you !
QueenNaberrie chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
What a sad story. I lost my mom to cancer. It's not a fun thing to watch. Not sure why I read this for that reason. But perhaps it's been good therapy in a way. I've been avoiding any form of fiction or non-fiction on the subject. Perhaps it shows me that I'm finally starting to heal.

Well written story, though, very heartfelt.
erik chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Great writing of a heartbreaking story.
lizzie chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
omg I love this
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
ASKIFHIOHWURAW IM SCREAMING and not just internally. This was too much, emotionally. I can't handle it. I feel like there's a hole in me, so good job I guess. :(
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
See, maybe I'm just PMSing here... but that made me cry. I DON'T CRY. IT'S NOT WHAT I DO.

Have you ever read alone on the water? This was like unto that. If you haven't read it, just know it's a compliment. And read it!

I'm off to read a crack story to cheer myself up... thanks for the amazing read!
Astrido chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
very good story, really had to cry at the end. this short, abrupt writing style fits sherlock quite well, i think.
yuura
221Bookaholic chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
This was so angsty and wonderful altogether. *sobs in the corner*
But yeah I enjoyed it. :)
magentacr chapter 19 . 2/7/2014
Such a sad sweet story, the last chapter nearly made me cry (nearly is about as close as I get, so you can count that if you like ;))
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
I'm hurt, very much hurt! This was fantastic writing and story was brilliant, but I don't know will I thank you or course you... *crying in the corner*
Siari chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
Dreary, rather angsty, but I loved it...
I'm not sure 'dreary' is the right word for what I'm feeling now, not being a native speaker, but I'll presume you get the gist.