Reviews for Angel of Thunder: Abridged Version
QWERTYUI chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow! That's so AWESOME! TO THE GUTS! It's just a oneshot though...It would be nice if you continue it :3
unknownSoul chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I like it, the beginnings of the chapter of the original version seem so long and boring
story is great, really would love to see an update
Darman700 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It is very good, I liked the way you wrote this from Toumas POV very nice hope you update it
LadyDy chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I like it! *-*
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
The grammar is better, it doesn't have all of the unnecessary details at the the beginning of the chapter. Overall better start than the original, the original is still good but I think this one might be better, but it is still too early to tell.
palad1n chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Both angel of thunder and the abridged version are really good.

Could you please continue this, or the original angel of thunder? I like it very much, mainly because of the storyline. And you left the original just when misaki was about to get involved... Anyway, I'm waiting for an update.
A Certain Anonym chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Well, I liked this version but..

I kinda prefer the original Angel of Thunder

But still, great stories like always, as expected from one of the best authors on
nighthawk-95 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I really liked this chapter.

Misaka and touma are really cute together :)

I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hmmm...This one is interesting in its own way, but it isn;t that different from the first one...Only more clear explaination whcih was helpful.
fuji92 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
It's been awhile since the last story you update and I guess this is basically a shorter version of your previous story? Hmm...I guess you're thinking hard in making this kind of stories. Then again, I think it's good for you to continue this story but if you feel you can't, take a break. But I guess, this is good story too and I'll wait for the next chapter.