Reviews for Code of Honor
Amanda England chapter 12 . 1/15
What a very funny ending ! I really enjoyed that.

Well done on a very enjoyable well thought out story. I look forward to more of your stories.
Amanda England chapter 7 . 1/15
Well I know Mike would blame himself over Steve but I do not think him leaving the streets would do any good. Apart from that Steve needs him and I dare say so do the rest of homicide. I hope that Lenny can make him see sense although with Steve being in the situation he is in I think Lenny has a battle on his hands making Mike see sense.
Amanda England chapter 5 . 1/15
What a chapter ! You certainly know how to tell a story and put us in suspense. I hope that Steve gets the right help now. As for the Charlie guy it sounds like he may be causing even more trouble for himself and for Steve. I only hope that Mike has guards on both of them.

Well done you are very good at building up the tension. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Amanda England chapter 2 . 1/15
Oh No ! You cannot let Steve die !

Good story I am so wrapped up in it I may forget to put reviews in !
Smithy chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Wasn't Gary, Indiana Karl Malden's place of birth? As Michael Douglas said "Hang a left when you leave Chicago."
Smithy chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Aw, poor Steve. He gets shot all the time, and as he says, every time he sneezes, he winds up on life support. I am so convinced people have it in for him.
Smithy chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
That would be freaky, considering they did an 'Emergency' TV-movie in San Francisco, right at the same time 'Streets' was on.
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Great story fic, great case and awesome crime characters. All of Steve's whump was excellent. Vic and Charlie and their special way of taking care of things, very cool. Steve and his babes... *snicker*.
Smithy chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
I know a priest with an allergy to shellfish and he lives a pretty full life. Thar twist of Steve being allergic to penicillan is interesting. I am not surprised, quite a few people are allergic to the stuff, and I have a sensitivity to phenobarbitol and dilantin. I wonder if Michael Douglas has the same sensitivity.
Laurie Le May chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
The rapport between Mike and Steve is excellent. I liked the "Guys don't give guys bracelets," line. Enjoyed the story. Poor Steve, not a single relative to stand by him during the bad times, but we all know there is not enough room in the hospital for a family when Mike is sitting vigil. His pain is just too big.
Good job!
Cruelest Sea chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Wonderful story! Steve and Mike's friendship really shone through and I really enjoyed reading it all. (:
maxie chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Wow, what a wonderful story. I just recently discovered SoSF fanfiction here. I loved the show as a teen and like everyone else had a crush on "Steve". You are my new favorite author. You write very well. Thank you for sharing your talent! I look forward to many more stories hopefully.
Swissmounty chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story!
mcatB chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Belated thanks for posting this story. I really enjoyed it (gotta love h/c!). But I also liked the dynamic between Mike and Spaggs - that even though Spaggs was a bad guy, he had some rules.
Tanith2011 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Loved the banter between Mike and Steve at the hospital. I especially liked how Steve's thought process is conveyed in italics as he muses on whether Mike or Lenny is "mom" or "dad". Your light touches of humor is well written and fitting with the series as are your characterization of Steve in regards to his charming the ladies.

Your author's note speaks volumes on the respect and civility you and Hamtor have toward one another regarding what could have been a sensitive issue. Bravo to both of you for setting a fine example of manners and etiquette.

I did notice certain similarities in your dialogue to what Hamtor has also posted for her story, however, both your plots and style differ vastly from each other's. Considering you are both writing about the same characters (this is fan fiction after all), the reason that your minds were on the same wave-length is due to the fact that you have both worked hard to keep your characters canon to the series. Such coincidences are bound to take place when you are dealing with well defined characters that you are both very familiar with - *wink*

Congratulations on finishing this story on a high note. I look forward to your next tale!