Reviews for Code of Honor
Smithy chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Wasn't Gary, Indiana Karl Malden's place of birth? As Michael Douglas said "Hang a left when you leave Chicago."
Smithy chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Aw, poor Steve. He gets shot all the time, and as he says, every time he sneezes, he winds up on life support. I am so convinced people have it in for him.
Smithy chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
That would be freaky, considering they did an 'Emergency' TV-movie in San Francisco, right at the same time 'Streets' was on.
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Great story fic, great case and awesome crime characters. All of Steve's whump was excellent. Vic and Charlie and their special way of taking care of things, very cool. Steve and his babes... *snicker*.
Smithy chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
I know a priest with an allergy to shellfish and he lives a pretty full life. Thar twist of Steve being allergic to penicillan is interesting. I am not surprised, quite a few people are allergic to the stuff, and I have a sensitivity to phenobarbitol and dilantin. I wonder if Michael Douglas has the same sensitivity.
Laurie Le May chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
The rapport between Mike and Steve is excellent. I liked the "Guys don't give guys bracelets," line. Enjoyed the story. Poor Steve, not a single relative to stand by him during the bad times, but we all know there is not enough room in the hospital for a family when Mike is sitting vigil. His pain is just too big.
Good job!
Cruelest Sea chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Wonderful story! Steve and Mike's friendship really shone through and I really enjoyed reading it all. (:
maxie chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Wow, what a wonderful story. I just recently discovered SoSF fanfiction here. I loved the show as a teen and like everyone else had a crush on "Steve". You are my new favorite author. You write very well. Thank you for sharing your talent! I look forward to many more stories hopefully.
Mounty Swiss chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story!
mcatB chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Belated thanks for posting this story. I really enjoyed it (gotta love h/c!). But I also liked the dynamic between Mike and Spaggs - that even though Spaggs was a bad guy, he had some rules.
Tanith2011 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Loved the banter between Mike and Steve at the hospital. I especially liked how Steve's thought process is conveyed in italics as he muses on whether Mike or Lenny is "mom" or "dad". Your light touches of humor is well written and fitting with the series as are your characterization of Steve in regards to his charming the ladies.

Your author's note speaks volumes on the respect and civility you and Hamtor have toward one another regarding what could have been a sensitive issue. Bravo to both of you for setting a fine example of manners and etiquette.

I did notice certain similarities in your dialogue to what Hamtor has also posted for her story, however, both your plots and style differ vastly from each other's. Considering you are both writing about the same characters (this is fan fiction after all), the reason that your minds were on the same wave-length is due to the fact that you have both worked hard to keep your characters canon to the series. Such coincidences are bound to take place when you are dealing with well defined characters that you are both very familiar with - *wink*

Congratulations on finishing this story on a high note. I look forward to your next tale!
arkagy chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Super ending. i can just see Mike's expression! And yes, we did have pretty much the same idea, didn't we? LOL!
Tanith2011 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
A epilogue is on its way already? Aww I was very much enjoying this story!

I guess I've been too excited to read the updates when RL is being kind, and too engrossed in this tale that I am sad to see it come to an end.

Loved how Vic saved Mike in the Steve's honor. Very touching and the icing on the cake.

Looking forward to the epilogue and your next story...hint, hint!
arkagy chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Well good for Vic! And oh dear - i do lack sympathy for Mrs Livingston. she got everything she deserved!
Tanith2011 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
AArggghhh! You are very mischievous! That was a very evil cliffie! You can't leave us dangling like that!

Loved this've written some very good background information on Spagnozzi and his history with the Livingstons.

Looking for your next chapter...